revived part 2

Lol bit of a rant but woo for starters my mental heath is repeadly hitting a all time low. I also came out to my parents about being trans and my Sexuality.  The thing is my mom want to to get me a hair cut ut sadly my motivation has also hit a all time low as well and, I hair is Hella matted and I get even brush throught it any more :D.
Warings: revival
Words
Comments opinions of Pebble brain or well the bird?

Ranboo awoke again feeling like he had just been cut in half. After being in his limbo so long he frogot what was real and what was fake. When he opened his eyes he wasn't in his limbo but instead a prison?

"Ranboo?" Dream said almost confused but amazed. The ender panicked as quickly tried to leave the cell where a green teletubbi was being held "it worked again! Ranboo..are.you okay?" Ranboo didn't reply all he responded with was a endearment noise witch alerted Sam somehow dream and ranboo watched the lava pull down from the ceiling slowly disseaperung as same appeared on the other side "let me out." Raboo said as Sam nodded and let him over. The 2 made ot the prison and ranboo ran off in to the forset to escape all people and such for a while.

It had been a couple of months now and ranboo still hadn't recovered. Still in a lost thought of what real and what's not. People tried to help the ender but when they realized they couldn't do anything they just gave up and left ranboo to die out in the cold.

Ranbok had adapted quickly and began to thrive hunt and fight strong mobs.  he was  finally getting better. Maybe he could back in to the real world and be normal.
The end:)