"TRAITOR"

Warning: confronting?,Scars,crying Words:307Comments: imagine killing dream with sams shit

Words:307
Comments: imagine killing dream with sams shit...couldn't be me🙄  short as well slightly rushed but its done pog

  Ranboo watched as he home in lmanburg was blown up. He was trying to ignore the screams of many after all crying would just deepen the scars he had already. Soon enough the screams had stopped and people were looking at the rubble of the old country of lmanburg.

  Quakity rubbed his tears away and looked at the damage al the way to bed rock quackity thought to jimeself has he saw the people gathered around. Ranboo tho, he was sad or at least he didn't. Quackity growled as he got up and walked over to ranboo.

  "Ranboo!" Quakity yelled catching many people attention including ranboo. "Why anrt you sad? You looked please with what has happened to day." Ranboo sat the in shock as if he couldn't speak. Looking around ranboo saw everyone staring at him and quackity.

"Its not like th-" ranboo got cut off "really then why are you smi,ing at the mess that has been made huh? Tratior! You are a Tratior ranboo." With that quackity got up and walked towards tubbo and tommy.

Mumbles broke out about ranboo I cant belive he betray us!" He lived here to hurt us!" TRATIOR TRATIOR TRAT- ranboo ran off not wanting to seen by anyone looking to killing him.

Ranboo sat under a tree as tears slowly began to fall cause the enderboy pain. Ranboo ignored it as his silent tears turned into loud sobs both out of sad ness and out of pain.

It hurts it hurts IT HURTS HELP! Ranboo wanted to stop crying. He couldn't bring him self to stop though. Ranboo soon passed out in pain due to blood loss and crying to much.