fallen flowers

Woo! I love band and mental heath problems happy birthday marry Christmas my life is crumbling before my eyes :D anyway request anyone? Also ik selling taks for free how wants some.

Words
Warning:blood, wings,exile,almost killed,a old man, abuse

Ranboo had live in the end since young know as the prince or what ever being half ender half lord knows what alot for his 'people' had thought the queen had cheated. That was until an ambush went down

Blood poured of the fellow ender man as they tried to escape the wrath of a angry kind looking for is half son. Ranboo was confused when he heard his dad call for him he ran over as if nothing was wrong. But this time,some was wrong.

The ender was thrown down from an obsidian pillers. The ender caught himself his wing flapping quickly before flying throughthr portal to the ever world.

When ranboo went throught the portal he must of teleported else where due to the trees surrounding them. The enders wings got caught in some of the branches causing rips and tears (ranboos wings look some what like thee derived dragons). Ranboo hit the ground with a loud thud. The ender just laid there not bothering to move beforehand vision blurred and soon ranboo had passed out.
▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎

phill and techno were wondering the forest listening for mobs and overall just having fun. Techno was alerted by a loud thud, phill saw the piglin tense so the bird went on guard made there way to where the thud had come from

As techno neared closer to sound of the thud he noticed a few endearment staring at him a few looking ahead "this is rare endermen normally are found at night" phill mentioned to techno and the pig nodded before they can to a small clearing where a werid looking enderman laid.

That's all I'm writing for rn will post part 2 soon-