snowderman

Extra:I would like to say I may have frogot like 2 or 3 of the reqest I did so if u want you can reqest if I haven't done one please tell please and thank you as well as I'm open for reqest!

Words:413

Warning:buried under snow slight panic

Ranboo was going mining as he left the cave he was in he tripped over a rock and fell into a somewhat large pile of snow basically falling deep into the snow to the point there he couldn't get out

Ranboo couldn't breathe very well, but until phil or techno noticed what happened he was practically stuck. After a while he began to struggle and push snow off him after a while he began to give up and just try and sleep.

Techno was worried about the ender. He didn't come home last night witch phil pointed out to the piglin watched cause, a cause for concern (get hahaha ill stop now) phil and techno decided that if not back by tomorrow they will look for the Halfie.

Ranbok once again tried to get out of his snowy prison after a while of struggling he saw light right be bore he was gonna push out of the snow he saw more snow coming quickly blocking all the light and his only way out

The ender sigh and just laid there uuntill he got help he would just be forced to stay where he is. Ranboo could feel the snow melting burning his skin forcing his to let some ender man yells hoping some were to some to hear him but to his appeal no one came.

Phill was worried even more now that the kid he was taking care of was missing techno swas ready to kill and phil was have dad panic. Athey set out to look for the younger, after a while they wondered into a snow biome.

Ranboo didnt even try he was for sure he was just gonna freeze to death. That's when he heard people talking. The ender quickly struggled hoping to get there attention witch worked.

Phil saw struggling and nudged the piglin over to the moving snow the 2 quickly went over and started shooting snow. They were met with a trembling ender hybrid with burn marks all on his face and arms.

After they got the younger back home they went to help with his wounds once they were all patched phil lectured him.

The end