leave..

Warnings:yelling fear of crying Words:322Comments: possible part 2 idk yest I'm so tired both physically and mentally

Words:322
Comments: possible part 2 idk yest I'm so tired both physically and mentally. Not only I feel like a annoyance so sorry if I don't post often. Ore than likely thats the reason why

Ranboo walked around. No one had spoken to him sense the incident.  Ranboo lost adter the blame of the community house he bacan a diffrent person as if he got possessed and wanted to kill everyone almost as if he snapped.

When phill came to find ranboo he saw the ender suit was all ripped and black ooze was pouring from under his eyes. "Hey mate.." phill said the the ender as the ender quickmglared the older.  The enders eyes some what more of a greenish purplelish color that leaked form them. "..leave" the hybrid growled as phill was token back "...you okay there you don't sound like yourself..." phill said concered and the enders claw dug into the skin [ranboos]  that protected the tiny arms.

"Everything is fine...leave" ranboo growled louder as if he didn't want to be bothered. Phill sighed and nodded and flew else where.

After that everyone saw the change is the ender as he would walking around and place dirt blocks. People saw this as a stress call when ranboo did this but when people questioned him on it hope just something like everything's fine... and would walk off.

It wasn't untill ranboo got tired and a attacked. Techno was out looking to the ender, when he had finally found him he looked as if he had been crying and begging for something to stop. "Boo?" Techno asked the ender looked at the pig "..wh.at" the ender said slightly growling "come home with me we  can work this out and I can hel-"no you can't,  no one can its my problem LEAVE ME ALONE". The ender scratched technos cheek.

Techno just got up and left.