fallem flowers part 2

Bro my mother take me out if my coping mechanism just love having bay parents : D

Warning:blood

Ranboo woke up scared. Where was he? That's when he remembered that he was forced Into the overworld that's when he noticed some things like swords and diamonds with made the ender curious.

"That's when I bashed his skull in with-oh your awake-" techno said awkwardly. The ender got more scared and went behind the other ender mad out of fear.

Phill sat down and held his hands out "your wings were hurt badly your grateful we found you when we did but that leaves me with the question 1 how did you get here and 2 how do u have wings" phill asked and the ender quickly poked his head out

"P-prince? ....  portal?" The ender was rustle on his English but understood some basic words. Phill nodded and looked over and techno. Techno sat down on one of the chest and held out a baked potato "you look hungry" he said and the ender took the offer and basically it in one bite witch surprised both phill and techno "what's your name?" Techno asked.

"..ran-boo.."

▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎▪︎
Ranboo sat peacefully in the snow he was wrapped in techno cape as he took care of ender chest and farms. He wings had heald quite better than he expected and he had to let phill teach him how to fly and techno giving the younger fighting lessons.

Ranboo was so comfy with techno and phill that he practically left where the 2 had stayed. It felt as if he was meant to be there.

He was home

IM SO TIRED OF LIVING HAHAHAHAHAHAHHANANANAN I finally got a phone and om top of that I'm getting flamingo and dsmp merch and sweater and I'm I'm happy about it