leave a note and smile part 2

I just realized how many people have read this and this will probably be the last onesophot of a bit as for I'm gonna starting writing non one-shot storys and rewriting one of my older books

I just realized how many people have read this and this will probably be the last onesophot of a bit as for I'm gonna starting writing non one-shot storys and rewriting one of my older books. Request will be open and I'll write here when I have time also join the discord! Link is in the la bio!

Words

Warning:blooddself harm implied suicide, unalive note 

Ranboo walked home with tommy,the two had talked about maythings when ranboo When ranboo got home he started setting up his streaming stuff before ranboo finally got out for his school clothes and into something comfy.

Ranboo tweeted that he was gonna go live and continued the get his stream set up. Once he was done he pressed the start stream button and went live.
People flooded and ranboo was talking on them enjoying his free time.

After a while someone donates "ranboo you should stop streaming its a waste of time and no one likes you" it said. Ranboo didn't say any thing just ended his stream there and opened discord and began writing

If your reading this I'm sorry. I couldn't fight my thoughts and the bad people in my life and so after I get one writing this I will be in my bathroom hand bloody and limp don't worry I'll be okay I'll be happy away from this shifty place and be a better person then I was and maybe I will be in a better  house hold in my next life. Don't cry for me.

Signed ranboo.