Chapter 1 - 1899 (Prologue)

A/N, before we jump into this, can we just take a moment to appreciate Ben's face in that bottom picture? (Who's is your favorite?)
Thank you. Enjoy.
Third Person POV

Eliza Hamilton laid on her bed.

She sighs. It has been a long day.

Having three kids under the age of five was hard, and Alexander wasn't ever there since he had work.

Eliza laid on her back, waiting for him to come home for the night.

She stared at the ceiling, until it disappeared.

Her eyes widened, as she felt herself start falling.

Eliza opened her mouth to scream, but she couldn't. No words formed in her mouth, they just got caught in her throat.

She stared up at the sky, until she hit something.

It didn't hurt, and it definitely didn't feel like she had just fallen from the sky.

But she had.

Eliza quickly sat up, immediately seeing a bunch of dirt-covered boys staring at her, wide-eyed.

"Uh," She starts. "Where am I?"

"Manhattan, New York." One of them answers, a bit shocked. He had a blue shirt, black vest, fair skin, and brown eyes. "It's September, 1899."

Eliza's eyes widen. 1899?

A/N, hi. If you don't know me, I write Newsies stuff on Wattpad.
I write where if people are talking, it's present tense, and if people aren't talking, it's past tense. Sorry if you don't like that.
I don't write Eliza very well (or very much), but I write the Newsies a lot. (This does have ships, cause I love these Newsies ships lol.)
Hope you enjoy this story! (Sorry the first chapter is so short.)

Ships -

Jack x Davey
Crutchie x Elmer
Race x Albert x Spot
Specs x Romeo
Buttons x Henry
JoJo x Mike
Blink x Mush
Tommy boy x Finch
Ace x Smokes
Ike x Hotshot
Boots x Red
Waves x Skittery
Les x Lucky x Tumbler

320 Words