Chapter 13 - Clothes

Warnings: Few mentions of very minor injuries
A/N, he looks so proud lol
Third Person POV

Henry, who had gotten better and was no longer sick, was cooking with Eliza.

Eliza pointed to what Henry was doing, correcting him on it.

Henry nods.

Jack and Crutchie walk in, Jack helping Crutchie.

"Morning Henry, Mrs. Ham!" Crutchie exclaims.

Eliza chuckles. "Morning Crutchie. Jack seems to be rubbing off on you." She comments.

Crutchie laughs, and Jack chuckles.

"Maybe so," Crutchie starts. "But he's been my brother for the longest time." Crutchie responds. "Him and Race were there for me through a lot."

Eliza smiles.

"Morning, Ma." Finch walks into the room, Albert and Race behind him.

"Morning, Mama!" Albert exclaims, grinning.

"Morning, Mrs. Ham." Race waves at her.

Crutchie immediately turned bright red, remembering that he called her mom.

Eliza chuckles. "It's alright, Crutchie. I don't mind it." She tells him.

Crutchie bites back a smile. "Okay."

"Ma," Albert starts, turning Eliza's attention to him. "Race, somehow, hurt himself in his sleep and we woke up with a lot of blood on him?" He sounded very much like he was questioning it.

Everyone in the room looked at the two of them, eyes wide and very confused.

"Come here, Racer." Specs ushers him into the downstairs bathroom.

"How are you so calm about this?" Romeo asks his boyfriend.

"It's happened before." Was Specs answer before he followed Race and Albert into the bathroom.

When it first happened, Specs had tried to find a logical explanation for what happened, but he quickly gave up on that.

"Of course it did." Romeo mutters, sitting criss-cross on the floor, next to Medda and Henry, who were both standing.

"Is there a reason you've just plopped yourself down there?" Jack asks Romeo, an eyebrow raised.

Romeo shrugs. "It smells nice over here and my legs are tired from walking." He answers.

"We haven't even sold yet today." Crutchie points out.

Romeo shrugs.

Tommy boy walks down the stairs, bright red and mentally cursing his life.

Race and Albert appear on either side of the doorway, Race's arm now bandaged, their arms crossed, and leaning against it.

Race smirks a bit. "Let me guess, since that's definitely not your shirt." Tommy boy blushes more. "Finch made you wear his shirt, and hugged you, telling you that you look nice in it and now you're embarrassed." It was more of a statement than a question.

Tommy boy's face turning a deeper shade of crimson red told them everything.

Albert chuckles, going upstairs to find Finch.

Finch was watching with a smirk, standing on the staircase, arms on the railing, and looking down at the living room.

Race and Mush, who had come into the room, shirtless, pat his shoulder.