Bonus Chapter 1 - Therapy with Eliza Hamilton

Warnings: Abuse, confusion, soaking
A/N, yes, I realize I've taken forever to write this. I'm sorry.
For those of you who've forgotten, I (author) am Stage and my Partner in Crime ac110807 (Cards) pays us a visit in this chapter.
Third Person POV

Stage walks onto the stage of an empty Irving Theater, holding a magic wand.

She points to a chair in the middle of the stage. "Poof."

(And yes, the sound effects are coming from Stage and not the wand.
How do you know that?!
We were backstage, listening.
Elmer! She's not supposed to know!
Dear gracious, guys...)

And now, Eliza Hamilton sits in said chair.

Eliza smiles. "Thank you, Stage."

Stage nods, pointing her wand to the two chairs across from Eliza that were next to each other. "Poof."

White smoke left the Delancey brothers sitting in the chairs, looking startled and annoyed.

Stage points to the wall next to her.

White smoke left Cards, her Partner in Crime.

Cards looks over at Stage, smiling. He tips his hat to her, before leaning against the wall and crossing his arms as he stared at the Delanceys.

"Stage," Cards starts.

Everyone in the room looks at him.

"Why are you wearing that outfit?" Cards asks with a soft chuckle.

Stage looks down at her white, pink, and yellow ombré dress and high-tops. She shrugs. "I like it." She answers.

Cards chuckles.

They look back at Eliza, Morris, and Oscar.

Morris looks around the people in the room. "Why are we here?" He asks slowly.

"Well, boys," Eliza starts, folding her hands in her lap. "We need to have a chat." She tells them.

Oscar scoffs, crossing his arms as he leans back in the chair.

Stage waves her wand in his direction.

Oscar was quickly forced to sit up straight and uncross his arms.

He scowls at Stage.

Stage sticks her tongue out at him.

Cards chuckles. I am a terrible influence on you.

Eliza looks at the Delancey brothers. "Boys, I have noticed some pent-up anger in you that you tend to take out on the Newsies." She informs them. "That is not okay, so I thought we could talk about it." She smiles.

Morris opens his mouth to speak.

Cards makes eye contact with Stage.

With a wave of Stage's wand, Morris had a cloud covering his mouth.

Cards closes his eyes as he chuckles, before looking back at Stage and Morris. "I knew that would've gone south." He tells Stage. "Morris, keep your mouth shut until you are allowed to speak."

Morris rolls his eyes, crossing his arms.

Stage holds up her wand as a reminder, shooting him a stern look.

Morris quickly uncrosses his arms.

Eliza smiles. "See? We're doing so well already." She states.

Stage and Cards share a look, holding back laughs.

"Now," Eliza starts again. "Why don't you tell me where all the pent-up anger and frustration is coming from and we can go from there." She suggests.