Chapter 8 - Brookies and (More) Big Words

Third Person POV

Ike walks into the Lodge. "Brookie incoming!" He shouts.

"Why the f-" Spot notices Davey's glare. "Frostbite do you call us that?" He questions.

Davey nods approvingly.

"That's my quote!" Race shouts from somewhere else in the house. "If you're going to use it, at least give credit to the person who made it and didn't think of it on the spot because they can't swear around the littles!" He grumbles, walking into the room.

The boys laugh.

"Oh," Race starts. "Hey Spot, Brookies." He waves.

All of the Brooklynites there groan in unison.

"Have you all met the wonderful Eliza Hamilton?" Race asks, making a presenting motion gestured to Eliza.

All of the boys greet Eliza, except Smokes, who's jaw dropped.

Before Smokes could speak, Specs pulled him and Davey away from the other boys.

They heard Race introducing each of the boys, while Specs pulled them into one of the bunk rooms.

"Before you ask," Davey starts. "Yes, that's the real Eliza Hamilton/Schuyler. She doesn't know anything about Phillip or Alexander dying, so don't bring that up. Where she's from, Phillip the first is four, Angelica, the child, is two, and Alexander Jr. is not even one yet." Davey explains.

"Eliza fell out of the sky one day recently and has been here ever since." Specs adds.

Smokes' eyes widen. "If you two are telling me this, it has to be true." He states. "But that's not logical!"

"I know it's not, but we," Davey points around the house. "All of us, saw it with our own eyes."

"Gee Davey, I thought that we saw it with someone else's eyes." Blink sarcastically states, handing upside-down from the ceiling.

Davey and Specs roll their eyes.

Smokes got scared, letting out a yell and falling onto his butt on the floor.

"Smokes," Ace shouts from downstairs. "Are you alright?" He asks.

Specs, Davey, and Blink laugh.

Blink flips down from the ceiling, helping Smokes up.

Smokes leaves the room without a word, causing the three boys to laugh harder.

Smokes goes downstairs, finding Red, Spot, Albert, and Hotshot pouting, and Race, Ike, and Boots sitting across from them, arms crossed and glaring.

"Ooh," Smokes smirks. "Are we ignoring the boys pouts for cuddles since they teased us too much?" He asks.

The boys nod.

"Please don't drag Smokes into this." Ace pleads.

"Too late." Ike states, as Smokes sits down next to him.

"Wow Smokes," Jack laughs. "You all look so scary together. So fierce." He jokes.

The boys roll their eyes.

"We may not look scary, but if you flirt with us, we will smack you." Ike threatens. "Or high-kick you."

The other three boys nod.

Race looked to be beaming with pride because Ike mentioned his threat.

Their boyfriends chuckle. They knew this wasn't true, but they'd let them pretend that it was.