Chapter 4 - Relationships and Boroughs

#JudgedbyBlush
Third Person POV

Eliza sat on the stage next to Medda, while the Newsies came into the room.

She smiles. "Afternoon, Elmer, Buttons." She greets.

The two boys smile and wave, sitting down on the stage.

"Afternoon, Specs and Romeo." She greets.

The two boys wave.

It was the same thing with all of the boys, and honestly, they were impressed she already knew their names.

Then, Mike and Ike came in.

All of the boys were betting she couldn't tell them apart.

Eliza smiles. "Good morning you two." She looks at them for a minute, before pointing to Ike. "If I'm correct, you're Ike."

Mike and Ike's jaws drop, and most of the other boys were shocked, too.

Eliza shares a look with Medda, both chuckling.

"I have kids," Eliza reminds them. "You can't fool me." She chuckles.

"Note taken." Ike states, going to sit down with his brother.

Eliza and Medda chuckle.

Race, Albert, and JoJo came bouncing in next.

Finch looks up. "Where'd you three go today? You don't usually sell together."

"Jo went with me today." Mike states, raising his hand.

JoJo grins. "Yup." He puts a thumbs up.

Albert and Race share a small smile/smirk. They're adorable together.

"He came with us after." Race explains.

"Where do you think they went, Finch?" Henry questions, stretching.

Realization seemed to dawn on Finch. "Oh." He smirks at his brothers.

"Shut up, Finch." Albert states, rolling his eyes as he sat down.

"Still older than both of you." Finch responds, smirking.

"We know." Race and Albert respond in unison.

Medda and Eliza chuckle. Their banter was always amusing to watch.

After a few minutes, Jack and Davey came in with a girl, and Les and Lucky were behind them dragging another girl in.

Most of the boys on stage waved to the girls.

Eliza turns to Medda, who was looking at them with a warm smile on her face.

Davey walks up to them. "Medda, I'm sure you already know them, but Mrs. Schuyler, this is Katherine," He points to the older looking girl who was wearing a purple dress. "And my sister, Sarah." He points to the younger looking girl who was wearing a bluer dress.

Eliza smiles. "Hello. My name is Eliza Schuyler/Hamilton." She introduces herself.

Katherine and Sarah look at Davey, eyes-wide.

Davey nods. "I'll explain in a few." He brushes it off.

Sarah smiles. "Well, it's nice to meet you Mrs. Schuyler. Nice to see you again, Medda."

"Good afternoon, Sarah." Medda nods to Sarah. "Katherine." She nods to Katherine.

"You don't need to call me 'Mrs'. Just call me Eliza." Eliza tells them.

Katherine and Sarah nod.

"Race," Sarah starts. "Why and how are you in splits that easily?!" She exclaims.