take a break - s. changbin

"alright, lets take 10 minutes shall we?" chan asked everyone.

everyone in the room nods their heads. changbin goes to the couch and plugs his earphones in to take a nap as chan and jisung went to go grab everyone snacks and drinks to get the energy back up.

you got up from your chair to stretch and grabbed your phone to check your notifications.

changbin couldnt sleep and since they were going on tour soon, he wanted to improve his english. he didnt want to ask chan or felix since they were both busy with their upcoming tour and comeback. the only fluent english speaker was you. so why not ask?

"y/n" changbin calls you out and sits up from the couch. you spun your chair around to face him, waiting what he has to say. "c-can you uhm help me with english? i mean it's fine if you can't! i-" you cut off changbin with a chuckle, realizing how shy and cute he was.

"no no, it's fine! i can help you with the last few minutes of our break and then maybe when we're done producing, i can help you more" you smiled at him. of course changbin agreed.

you taught him all the basic english and a few slangs. it's been past 10 minutes but neither of you two realized how fast time went. chan and jisung were outside at the door, listening how perfect your english was and grateful that you were helping changbin with his english.

"do you think changbin hyung is going to confess to them in english?"

"if he learns everything soon, then maybe yeah"