moral of the story (one) - h. jisung

genre: angst

warnings: cheating, breakups, no self love (love yourself gurlies)

so i never really knew you, god i really tried to.

you started dating your best friend since you were a kid and never regretted one bit of the memories you two shared. you knew dating an idol would be tough but jisung never made it hard for you. sure some stays didn't accept you, but stray kids was there to help you get through it. after two years of the relationship, it was still healthy or that's what you wish it was.

stray kids was currently in japan for their tour for two months and god, you missed your boyfriend. the past now four months was hell for you. jisung started to stay in the studio all day and night, then coming home for two hours then went back to the studio. you would stay up for him to come home then him just ignoring you, feeling neglected. all you wanted from him was at least one 'i love you'. you don't even remember when was the last time he said it to you.

thought we could really this but, really i was foolish.

you could remember the day he was head over heels for you before he asked you out. exactly two years ago, hyunjin who was jisung's best friend had told you that jisung had a crush on you. you never understood since you always saw jisung flirting with other girls which broke your heart. you wish you were the only girl for him.

you ignored hyunjin and continued walking to your next class til someone pulled you back and kissed your lips. you widen your eyes as you see it's your best friend kissing you; han jisung. your mind can't process anything after you just had your first kiss by a man you loved ever since you were a kid. a for this day, you won't forget about that very special moment of yours.

4 months go by and you and jisung had your first fight. it was stupid. so stupid. you visited jisung after changbin texted you to come feed your baby since he was producing songs at such a late time. you made his favorite meal and drove to the jyp building where jisung was.

you showed your id to the scanner to open the security door for the building and was greeted by jyp himself. "hello y/n! here looking for you boyfriend?" he laughed. you smiled and did a 90 degree bow. "hi jinyoung!" and laughed. "ah y/n, you don't need to be so polite. your mother taught you so well! anyways, jisung is the studio room where he always is." he patted your back and left after you said a thank you.

you go to the room where he is and there you see, a stress jisung with his hair messy and eye bags under his eyes. you go up to him and placed the bag of food in front of him. jisung automatically looks up and sees your beautiful face, his one and only. he smiles with tired eyes and hugs you.

"baby when did you get here?" he muttered and peppers you with his kisses. "like 5 minutes ago, your boss kept me for a minute." jisung quickly lets his arm loosen around you and panicked. "did he ask to break up with me!?" he lightly shouted. "no baby, he was telling me where you were" you smiled. jisung exhaled our loud, thankful for jyp for accepting you.

you two cuddled on the chair til jisung let's you have a sneak peak of their new song. you strected your limbs and felt your hand touch a random button. the music was peaceful til all you heard was statics. your head faced jisung's as he let go of your body, making you stand up while he went to check on the song that was saved on his laptop.

jisung's hands started to pull his hair off of his scalp as he tried to not yell at you but failed. "are you serious y/n?! that took weeks to finish and you just corrupted the file!" jisung shouted. your lips quivered in fear, not knowing how to reply. "jisung, babe, you can make a new one. its oka-" .. "no its not okay!". words after words, jisung had a few ugly words spit out of his lips that made you feel more useless. "all you do is come here and annoy me and the boys when we need to work our asses off. just because we act nice to you doesnt mean the boys always have a soft spot for you in their heart. just go and never come back. why did i even like you in the first plac-" jisung was cut off by a door slamming shut.