the pain you have me - k. seungmin

kim seungmin (stray kids)

title: the pain you gave me.

genre: angst

warnings: this is in 3rd person view + and few cuss words :)

request: no

a/n: also something i have experienced. also i'll be using my nickname "linda" as the readers name! also listen to broken by kim petras as its a whole summary of my heartbreak :)
____________________________________

2019 February 14, Valentine's day,
the morning before school.

'when do i give these to him?'

how should i give him it?'

all the things in my mind were stressing me out. what if he doesn't like me back? it's valentine's day, the day where either couples are lovely dovely or girls confesses to their crush or people don't care. and i was that second choice.

ah yes, kim seungmin. my crush whom i've been knowing since 2nd grade. we were practically best friends but were torn apart at the end of 4th grade until 7th grade made them reunite.

what made linda perhaps.. have a crush on seungmin? maybe in their 7th class of the day, she started getting closer to him, catching up with him, and spilling the tea. was it because of his personality? maybe it was.

at school; valentine's day.

"students! if you would like to purchase a candy gram for someone on valentine's day, today is the last day! purchase them now or it's too late!"

the announcement sent out. today was the day. the day where linda confesses to seungmin and give him her heart shaped chocolate box.

the morning where she entered the school, she immediately saw him. she clenched on the bag of gifts harshly, almost to the point of ripping the bag. her friends knew what she was gonna do. shoot, even her cousin did too. they never had a class together till their 7th class was switched where they couldn't see each other anymore.

the day goes by and it's finally lunch. the time where everyone is hungry but also, the time where linda does it with seungmin. while waiting in line with her best friends, her cousin goes up to her.

"hey linda, seungmin's right there you should go do it NOW"

her cousin speaks quietly while linda is having a hard time maintaining herself, all blushy and sweaty.

linda finally gets her shit together and goes to the back of the line where seungmin was at, with his friends. linda gets out his present and goes up to him;

"h-hey seungmin. happy valentine's day"

was all linda said before she ran away to her friends and screamed. it's fine it's fine linda said, but forgot there was a card on there saying "according to my research, you're my valentine today" with a heart. the last thing she heard from him was "oh."

at the lunch table, seungmin was seated about 3 tables away from linda. today only, their school was selling out smoothies so linda and her best friend went up to go get one, passing seungmin and his crew.