finale - y. jeongin

genre: angst

warnings: yes, blood and guns (pew pew)

request: no

____________________________________

kim y/n' view

while resting your head on the wall behind your head, your father had given you a task with all his guards in. about killing a boy whose father is enemies with your father.

"alright y/n, you have to kill him or else, his group of guards will be killing you" your dad tells you. you widen your eyes and stand up, your flowy dress flowing and your bangs almost covering your eyebrows.

"what if i don't want to father? i can't kill a innocent young boy!" you yelled.

"if you don't do this, his father will be bankrupting us and we will loose everything"

"okay, i will kill him" you have your dad a last glare before going into your bedroom, about to go to sleep.

💫

i was on the way to the cafe where my dad had told the boy to meet me. well secretly.

i got to the cafe and wow, he's handsome but cute at the same time. 'aish y/n, don't you dear fall for him!'. oh gosh, why am i falling for him so quickly?

☀️

it has been 3 months since ive met jeongin. we both confessed and been dating for 6 weeks. we were cuddling and then jeongin's eyes started to close and i was on my phone, still cuddling my cute fox.

" you're running out of time, y/n. hurry up before his men will kill you!"

my father sent me a message. my phone slipped out of my hands, accidentally waking up jeongin.

" jagi, what happened? "

"n-nothing, you can go back to sleep"

"hm, lets just go to a cafè"

we both agreed so i could be a little less stressed. gosh, what am i gonna do!?

"everyone! put your hands up!"

people came inside and broke the windows of the cafè.

"shit" i sweared.

it was my dad's well trained guards, choi jihyun and lee minseong.

"kim y/n! get over here!" jihyun came up to me and grabbed my hair. jeez, my dad really did train them tough.

"yah! y/n! w-w-wait no!" jeongin said screaming at my name. begging for them to stop.

but then another group of people came in. looks likes jeongin's men.

"yah! what are you doing here!? get out!" minseong yelled at the other men.

"oh! we're gonna kill them first!" jeongin's men said.

they were fighting and jeongin ran over to me to hug me. someone pulled and released the trigger of the gun, jeongin was in front of me and i wanted to protect him.

i stood up and the bullet busted into my lower stomach area.

💥

yang jeongin's view

"yah! y/n! jagiya! wake up! jebal!" I yelled at
y/n, tears streaming out of my eyes.

i carries her and looked at the nearest hospital. y/n gripped onto my shirt tighter, making the blood coming out more and more.

"y/n, were almost there, just another minute, please!"

"ani, im not gonna make it. i was trying to make your safe. be happy and don't be sad when im gone. i love y-y-you"

y/n said her final words. no, no! this can't be happening.

"y-y/n, wake up! please!

i never got to say my final 'i love you' to you"
____________________________________

authors note:

yay! my first one. i know this precious fox is 17 (not korean age) but i just love him. goodbye ☀️

®️minasheart