Chapter 1

Y/n's pov

    "Y/n like he's literally psycho", Tracy said as she was texting away on her phone. "I'm sure he's not that bad", I replied as I scrolling through Netflix on her tv. She went quiet for a second causing me to turn around to face her. She had a shock look on her face.

     "Are you trying to fuck my dad", 

     "Girl what the fuck no", I screamed as I through a pillow at her. She dodged just in time as she laughed. "When are you going to find a guy", she sighed I rolled my eyes as I faced the tv again. "Or a girl, whatever you like", she added. "Don't got time, unless they're rich then maybe", I stated. "Such a gold digger", she chuckled. "I downloaded tinder on your phone, you should try it", she said. Before I could reply to her we heard Amanda and Michael arguing. "There a it again", I said. "He probably went and killed someone again, like a psycho would", Tracey groaned. "Your mom and that tennis coach been getting lose lately", I chuckled. 

     "Y/N, GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE", Michael shouted. "What does he want with you", Tracey asked as we got off her bed and headed downstairs. "My car is probably in the way, you stay here", I replied. "Hurry up, this guy looks like your type", Tracey said as she typed away on her phone. I rolled my eyes as I left her room and headed downstairs.

"Y/N MOVE YOUR ASS", Michael shouted. "I'm fucking coming", I snapped. "What are you fucking calling her for", Amanda snapped. "She needs to move her fucking car", Michael snapped as he headed for the door with me tailing him. As we left the house a car pulled up. "Y/N stop him", Amanda cried as he headed for the door. "Please fill me on what's going on", I groaned. "the tennis coach I paid for is fucking my wife", Michael snapped. "Oh shit", I replied. "Y/n stop him, he's going to kill him", Amanda begged. "You in or out", Michael asked. "Is that even a question, I'm in", I replied as I walked the door only to run into another guy.

    "Don't tell me you're fucking her too", I scoffed. "What", the guy questioned. "Y/n this is Franklin, Franklin this is  y/n now let's fucking go", Michael snapped. "What the fuck is going on", Franklin asked. "Nothing it was all a misunderstanding", Amanda said. "She fucked a prick in my bed", Michael corrected. "You bullshitten me", Franklin said. "It wasn't like that", Amanda said. "You in", Michael asked Franklin. 

    "Fuck it, I'm in, let's roll and get this motherfucker", Franklin said as he followed us to the truck. "JUST DON'T KILL HIM", Amanda shouted as we enter the truck. I got into the driver seat, Michael was in the passenger side and Franklin was in the back. The tennis coach pulled off in his car, we followed him soon after. "You okay homie, what happened", Franklin asked. "Guy bounced my wife is what happened", Michael snapped. "Which guy", Franklin asked. "The guy I'm paying to teach her tennis", Michael answered. "Damn he really was getting the bag and a fuck", I scoffed causing Michael to glare at me. "My bad my bad", I said. "Damn the tennis coach, that's fucked up", Franklin added. 

    "You rich dudes homie, you know back in the hood, man we gotta watch out for the mailman, dawg", Franklin said before hitting my shoulder with the back of his hand. "She knows what I mean", he added. "You have to even watch out for the milkman too", I laughed. "Yeah I'm a cuckold, a snob and a fucking cliché", Michael said sarcastically. 

     We followed him up all the way to where the rich people live. We stopped at a house that was on the side of a cliff. We stopped near the house, something didn't right. "Oh shit, coach doin' alright for himself", Franklin exclaimed. "Which is weird, he's a tennis coach", I added. "I don't care how rich he is he's fucking dead", Michael sneered as he rolled down the window. The coach was leaning on the rail on the house' balcony looking down at us.

    "Hey asshole! you ran off before we could settle our debts", Michael shouted. "Michael bud! You got the wrong idea, man", the coach shouted. "Kid, pull up", Michael ordered. I drove the car under the house soon we got from under the balcony we stopped. We all began getting out of the car.