Chapter 12

Y/n's pov

"When it comes to three year old Isaiah, you...ARE THE FATHER", the tv host shouted making the guy in the lounge chair jump out of his chair, embarrassed and angry. The mother was shoving her finger in his chest shouting "I TOLD YO ASS YOU'RE THE FATHER". The guy glared down at her then slapped her hard. The crowd went crazy yelling curse words at him. I shook my head while laughing as he got beat up by the bodyguards.

"I knew his ass was the father, him and the kid both got big foreheads", I said to myself leaning over to grab my drink. "Could write a whole ass 2 page essay on there", I chuckled going to grab my drink. Before I could I heard my phone begin to ring. I grabbed it to Tracey was calling me. This was the first time I heard from her. I answered it quickly.

"What do you want", I snapped. "....Y/n", she whispered, she sounded terrified. 'Tracey what's wrong", I asked. "Someone is in my house, no one else is home", she whispered quickly as I stood up heading. "Okay stay hidden I'm on my way", I replied grabbing my keys. "Please hurry", she cried then hanged up the phone. "Fuck", I cursed opening my door slamming it behind me. I hopped into one of my cars shoving my keys into ignition. I turned the car out then backed out my driveway. I shift the gears then began flying down the street. I drove like a bat out of hell trying to get Micheal's house as fast as I can. I swear I caused a few accidents along the way. I finally made it to the house parking on the driveway. I parked the car then turned the car off. I jumped out the car not bothering to lock the door. I pulled my gun out rushing towards the front door. The door was already open so I walked in with my gun aiming. I glanced into the living room to see no one.

"Tracey I'm here", I shouted. "UP HERE", Tracey shouted back. I quickly walked up the stairs towards her room. I opened the door to find her standing there, she looked okay.

"Where are they", I asked. "No one's here", she answered making me lower my gun. "Then why the hell you called me saying someone was", I snapped as she walked towards me. "I needed to get you here", she cooed at me. "Okay I'm leaving", I said about to walk out, but she grabbed my hand.

warning: fingering, eating out, dirty talk

"I do need your help tho", she whined. "With what Tracey", I asked causing her smile at me. "With this", she answered taking off her robe revealing the pink lingerie she was wearing. "Are you serious Tracey", I asked. "Come on, I know you miss all this", she flirted. "And I miss you", she added leaning forward to show her cleavage. I forced myself not too look down still glaring at her.

"You could've of just asked me to come over", I snapped. "I knowww, but you're hot when you're mad", she replied kissing me gently. I slowly began to kiss her back placing my hands on her hips. She wrapped her arms around my neck. Our tongues started fighting for battle, it was a quick victory for me. Tracey let out a groan that muffled by my mouth. I forced her to start walking backwards until she bumped into her bed. She fell back onto it with me falling onto of her. I grabbed both of hands pinning them above her head as I explored her mouth.

"Do you know how annoying you are", I said in between kisses. I moved her wrist all into my one hand using my other one to trail down her body stopping below her pussy. I rub my finger against the panties, it was damp.

"Look at you getting off just my kisses alone, you really are a slut", I said against her lips making her moan. I grabbed her underwear pulling it off until it was wrapped around her above her knees. I moved my hand back up towards her pussy. I slowly shove two fingers into her. I broke the kiss to let her let out a moan.

"Fuck babe~", she moaned as she tried to move her wrists out of my hand. "You're going to stay the fuck still", I snapped curling my fingers making her squirm in her spot. "Do you know how pissed I was when you said I couldn't fuck this anymore", I said thrusting my hand slightly faster. "I' an~ I'm sorry okay", she whined moving her hips slightly making me stop.

"You either stay still or I'll stop right now", I threatened. "I'll stay still please keep going", she begged. "Anything for my brat", I cooed thrusting my fingers again. I made a scissoring motion that made her go crazy. "Fuck I missed this so ah~much", she moaned out tilting her head back slightly. "It's your fault for missing out on this", I replied. I curled my finger again brushing up against her walls. She let out a really loud moan that shook her bedroom walls.

"Fuck~ go faster", she whined. "I'll go at my own pace", I said slowing down slightly. "No no please go faster", she begged. "Not until you say you're sorry", I said. "AH~for what", she shouted making me slow down even more. "Saying I'm not getting any of this", I answered. "As far as I know I own this fucking cunt", I snapped pressing down on her clit. She cried out squirming on the bed. "Go on say it", I snapped stopping my hand from moving and moving my thumb from her clit.

"OKAY I'M SORRY, just move again please I'm so close", she cried. "That's my girl", I cooed taking my fingers out. I let go of her wrist placing them on her hips. I got onto my knees pulling her close towards the edge of the bed. She opened her legs for me. I latched onto her pussy thrusting my tongue into her.

"BABES", she cried out gripping the blankets tightly. "Fuck I miss this taste" I groaned devouring her pussy juice. Her smell was heavenly and the taste was to die for. Fuck I love women. I moved my thumb back to her clit rubbing it like a fortune teller rubbing her crystal ball.

"I have to cum", she whined thrusting back against my tongue slightly. "Go ahead cover my face", I shouted. "I I FUCKING LOVE YOU", she cried out releasing all over my face. I quickly drank her cum not letting a single drop spill. When I was done I moved my face away from her to catch my breath. I saw her chest rising up and down slightly.

"I miss you babe", she panted. Before I could reply the door opened making me look back.

"Tracey I'-Y/N WHAT THE FUCK", Micheal screamed. "Shit", I said standing up grabbing my gun. "Y-YOU'RE FUCKING MY DAUGHTER", he roared stomping towards me. "DAD! WHAT THE FUCK", Tracey screamed. "Micheal back the fuck up", I threatened. "Excuse me! Who the fuck do you think you're talking to", he snapped. I walked passed him heading down the stairs and walking out the front door. Trevor was outside about to walk in, but he stopped when he saw me.

"Whoa ho ho who pussy you were eating", he laughed, fuck I forgot that was on me. I had to use the bottom of my shirt to wipe away the cum on my face.

"Y/N", Micheal shouted from the doorway as he marched towards me with his gun. I lift my gun aiming it at him. "WOAH COOL IT YOU TWO LET TALK IT OUT", Trevor intervened stepping in between us. We stood our ground for a mixture then lowered our gun.

"Okay now Micheal why are you upset at Y/n", Trevor. "Because T she was eating out your niece", Micheal snapped glaring at me. "WOW I MEAN WOW", Trevor laughed. "Not funny", Micheal sneered. "I didn't know Tracey liked pussy, a hole is a hold Mikey", Trevor laughed. "T this is not fucking funny", Micheal snapped. "Why are you upset its Y/n we know her", Trevor asked. "it's fucking weird that's why", Micheal shouted. "Whoa Mikey I don't like homophobes, you're really sounding like one", Trevor snapped. "I'm not homophobic", Micheal sighed. "Then why are you so upset", I snapped. "Because you're like my daughter kid, it's like incest to me", Micheal sighed. "Uh she's my kid", Trevor commented. "Not now T", Micheal replied. "Yes right now she's my kid you got Franklin", Trevor fussed.

"Uh none of you are my dad", I stated. "And Micheal I'm sorry okay, but you can't go all batshit crazy cause I'm fucking your daughter", I snapped. "Geez you had to phrase it like the", he groaned. "Yes I did, now please don't kill me", I replied. "...Alright, I'm sorry kid just lock the door next time", he sighed. "Or maybe don't burst in next time", I corrected. "Yeah whatever okay", he said.

"See we're okay now, like a big happy family", Trevor said. "Now Mikey dear you owe me forty bucks", Trevor said. "For what", I asked. "Uh we kind of made a bet on you", Micheal answered while digging around in his pocket. "What bet", I asked. "Oh you know if you like dicks or pussy, or both or neither", Trevor explained. "You fucki-you know what Imma go home", I replied heading towards my car. I opened the door then looked back at them.

"And for your information I like both", I said then got into my car. "Great we owe Lester 40", Micheal fussed. I shook my head then turned my car on and pulled out of the driveway then headed home.