Chapter 3

Y/n's pov

"Were you apart of that", I asked Michael as he drunk the weird green healthy goop juice. He glanced at me then put the glass cup back down.

"I was but didn't know that was going to happen", he sighed rubbing his temples. Micheal pulled out his phone and started calling someone, I went to leave, but he mouthed the words stay. I leaned against the wall waiting till he hung up. I heard loud laughter coming from the phone.

"Lester! That was heavy, you watching the news", Micheal asked, I heard the person respond, but I can't make out the words. "Alright. Hey about that other thing", Micheal asked. "You know, the score", Micheal added, the score? Micheal finally hung up the phone and gave me a smirk.

"Where is this big score gonna be at", I asked. "Can't really tell you the details right now, but once Lester is ready you and I are going to go discuss it with him", he explained. "Alright, call me when you're ready to meet him", I said, before I could leave Micheal stopped me once again.

"Also dress professional", he stated. "Not with all the crops and shit", he added. "Yeah yeah got it dress professionally bye", I replied while heading towards the door, I gave him a backwards wave as I walked out the house. I got onto my pink motorcycle and started up the engine. I placed my helmet on, good thing my braids were't fresh; my scalp would've been a hurting. I slowly pulled out of the driveway, once I was out of the driveway I pulled off.

The wind crashed against my skin and around the helmet as I was speeding down the road. Once I was in the busier sections I slowed down a bit, more cops around. I pulled to a stop at a stoplight, I sat back a little still keeping my motorcycle balanced. I glanced over to see a bright blue truck, fuck. I looked front again to avoid eye contact with the driver.

The people in the truck were part of a gan called the Bluepits. The leader and I are exactly friends, he can hold hella grudges. I heard the windows of the truck roll down, but I kept looking forward.

"Hey sexy", the driver called, but I ignored him. "Ooo I love it when they ignore me", he cooed. "Want me to bark for you", the one in the truck bed, the back of the truck, exclaimed. The light finally turned green I got back into driving position ready to speed off.

"Hey wait, you're that bitch Y/N", the guy in the back exclaimed. I gripped the motorcycle gas handle and pulled off. I was able to gain speed, but not too long after they were behind me. I went around the cars in front of me hoping to lose them, but they were still following me. They got from behind me and sped up to me next to me.

"WE GOT YOU NOW BITCH", the driver shouted. I move my bike closer a bit to them. I took right hand and grabbed my gun from my holster. I aimed it at the driver and shot him in the head. "SHIT", the guy in the passenger seat shouted as he grabbed the wheel. I placed my gun away and drove off. In the mirror I saw the truck crash into another car causing a huge wreck. He just keeps hiring idiots.

I finally enter Strawberry a city I live in, not too many people live here and usual gangs or people with not much money lived here. I just rent out a house on Forum Drive, small house, but roomy if I live alone. I pulled into the driveway of my home. I turned the bike off and then took my helmet.

"What the fuck", I heard someone say causing me to look over to see Franklin. "Well if it isn't Franklin Clinton, the one and only", I said as I got off my bike and walked towards him. "You living there", he asked. "Yeah, for now", I replied. "I always thought you lived with Micheal", he stated. "I would've, but that family is too fucking toxic", I sighed.

"Ayo Dawg you gonna introduce me", a voice said causing me to look over. It was a black guy dressed in all green and chains, I guess he's part of a gang. Franklin.

"Didn't fucking need to", Franklin replied. "Fuck you, the names Lamar", Lamar said while flexing his chains. "Nice to meet you", I replied. "Soo you got a boo or not", Lamar asked. "Like that's any of your business", I replied. He started nodding while hitting Franklin's Shoulder.

"She cool, she cool", Lamar said multiple times. "Man go away, wasn't you leaving", Franklin snapped. "Mann you won't get any bitches with that moody ass attitude shit", Lamar fussed. "Catch y'all motherfuckas later", Lamar exclaimed before walking off. Franklin sighed a she shook his head.

"He's energetic", I stated. "Nah he's a pain in the ass", he corrected. "Alright imma catch you later", I said causing him to nod his head. "Alright see ya", he replied before leaving. I headed for my front door and unlocked it then headed inside. I saw the boxes lined dup in the hallway causing me to sigh.

"With all the fucking robbing do I should be in a mansion"