Chapter 5

Y/n's pov

I slowly stirred awake when I heard my phone ringing. I rubbed my eyes then slowly got up and grabbed my phone. I yanked the charger off it and answered it.

"What is it Micheal", I groaned. "Look I got to get the money for that house we pulled down", he replied. "I'm gathering a crew for you know", he added. "The pa'll be awful and the risk'll be high, but I would like to have you apart of this", he stated. I let out a groan while rolling my eyes.

"That should be the other way around, high pay", I fussed. "But I don't have anything better to do so why not", I added. "Knew I can count on you kid", he replied. "Yeah yeah, so when do we start", I asked. "I still have to make some preparations just sit tight for a while and my buddy Lester will get in touch with you", he explained.

"Buddy huh, didn't know you were friends with a pedo", I joked.

"He walks with a limp

"Shit, my bad"

"Talk soon", Micheal said then hanged up. I placed my phone back on my dresser and placed my hand on my face, covering my whole face with it. I miss robbing places with Rachel she made it fun. Even if we only stole like $30 it was still fun with her.

"Was that my dad", Tracey asked while turning over. The covers were covering her naked form only showing her shoulders and head of course.

"He's the only one to call at this time" I scoffed. "Why do you hang out with him he's sooooo boring and old fashion", she said while sitting up a bit to rest her head on her hand and now facing me. "Do you think he'll freak if he found out about us" she asked. Soon after that I felt her hand on my thigh from under the covers. She made her two fingers mimic a person walking on two legs as she slowly went up my left thigh.

"That the child he took in and raise is now fucking his daughter", she cooed. "Don't say shit like that", I said with a disgusted face as I smacked her hand away. "I'm only kidding", she laughed. "What has you in a grouchy mood", she asked. "We really shouldn't be sleeping with each out in the first place, we're friends not fuck buddies", I replied.

"We are close friends duh", she said. "Still though", I replied. "Come on, think of it as like a stress reliever or something", she said. "Yeah yeah okay", I said as I began to get out of bed. "Noooo not yet", Tracey whined as she wrapped her arms around my waist.

"I have to go get ready", I said struggling to get out of her grip. For someone as skinny as her she has a strong grip.

"It's sooo early though", she whined. "Stop that whining you know I find that shit annoying", I said. "Then stay", she pouted still refusing to let go. "Don't make me remind you who's boss", I said getting up in her face causing her to smirk. "I think you need to remind me", she cooed. I faked like I was thinking about if for a moment then broke from her arms.

"No I don't", I giggled as I walked towards my closet. I heard Tracey let out annoyed huff then went back to sleep. I just grabbed some shorts and a crop top. It's too hot to wear pants today. I grabbed them then headed for the bathroom. I took my nigh clothes off and my bonnet. Then put on the clothes I grabbed. Lastly, I brushed my teeth and washed my face; also put on some lipgloss as well. I left the bathroom and headed back to my room to grab my phone.

"I'm heading out, don't forget to lock the door", I said as I grabbed my phone. I didn't get any response since she went back to sleep. I let out a sigh as I left out the room and headed towards to the front door. I opened it and stepped out then locked it with my keys. I felt my phone buzz causing me to look at it.

Unknown
La Mesa: Darnell Bros
Read 8:55 AM

"What kind of info is this", I scoffed then placed my phone in my small backpack. I placed my bag on my back as I headed towards my motorcycle. I got onto the seat and lift the helmet and placed it on my head. I put the key in turning it on. I slowly rolled out of the driveway then turned onto the street. I increased my speed then took off onto the street ready to reach for whatever place we're meeting at.