Chapter 4

Y/n's pov

"I'm home", I shouted while opening the front doors of the De Santa home. I walked into the living room to see Micheal sitting on the couch. He was eating chips as he watched tv.

"Hey, kid what's up", he asked as I sat on the couch. "Looking for Tracey, she here", I asked. "Idk haven't seen her today", he replied. "Why do you always watch these old ass films", I asked. "Hey, this is very good movies, you just don't have taste", he replied causing me to laugh.

Suddenly we heard a bunch of profanities come out of Jimmy's room.The words he was using were vulgar, I never liked Jimmy for a lot of reasons. I remember when I first encounter him he tried to act cool with me and ended up calling me the N word, which he ended up with a bloody nose soon after.

"You suck cock", Jimmy yelled from his room causing Micheal to groan. He turned the TV off and marched up to Jimmy's room.

"JIMMY", Micheal shouted as he marched upstairs. I stayed on the couch and began scrolling though my phone. Suddenly I heard the sound of glass breaking. I jumped off the couch and rushed upstairs, I gotta see this.

"Disrespectful little asshole", Micheal fumed. "I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU DID THAT, THAT'S MY TV", Jimmy shouted. "You don't talk to me like that", Micheal fussed. "I can't believe you.... Mom was right about you", Jimmy snapped. "You don't know any better and you can't help it", Jimmy added. "But you're an asshole", he added then he saw me. "Isn't he your friend, you should control him the hell", he snapped I just rolled my eyes.

"Yeah, why don't you do something about it then", Micheal asked. "Besides just standing there", he added. "Why don't you hit me", he asked. "Is that what you want? To be hit by your son", Jimmy asked, okay now this was getting sad. I let out a sigh as I left the room and headed downstairs.

Tracey💖

You're Brother and Dad are at it again

Not my problem, babe

I suddenly heard the two coming downstairs causing me to look over the couch. "A bike ride along Vespucci Beach? Okay, Dad, I got just the ting to show you", Jimmy said as they began leaving. "Do y'all want me to join on your little Father and Son adventure", I shouted. "Whatever Kid, yeah come on", Micheal replied. I got off the couch and followed them outside.

"This day was going so well until you showed up, you know that?", Jimmy complained. I got into the back while Micheal and Jimmy sat in the front. Micheal drove out of the driveway and started heading towards the beach area.

"yeah, well you're lucky to be even allowed out of the house after that boat stunt", Micheal stated, oh yeah forgot Jimmy tried to sell his boat. "What's the big deal! If anything goes wrong you can just fake your death and start over", Jimmy shouted. "Can't die a third time", I stated. "And besides you should be glad I'm in my room all the time, I mean she kills people and rob people", jImmy fussed.

"At least she has some sort of job", Michele snapped. "How am I meant to develop my own moral sensibilities when yours are so unbelievably fuck-faced", Jimmy said. "Don't push me", Micheal sneered.

"Seriously, some guys borrow your boat- Borrow?! You were hiding in the head crying kidnap", Micheal shouted. "They just took receipt of your property with payment pending", Jimmy replied. "If it was anything other than what you told me then that's on you", Micheal snapped. Alright! They fucking stole it", Jimmy shouted. "And who knows what they would've done if they found me", Jimmy added. "But I didn't expect or want them to get killed", Jimmy fussed. "You think I'm going to let some guys ride off with my son?!", Micheal fumed.