Chapter 7

Y/n's pov

        I pulled into Micheal's driveway and parked my motorcycle next to Franklin's car, it was a nice white Dodge Charger. I turned the bike off then took my helmet off and placed it on the bike. I walked to the front door and opened it.

       "There she is", Micheal exclaimed while getting off the couch grabbing the whiskey mid way. He walked to one of the drawers that was in the living room and poured my drink into a small cup.

       "We did it", Franklin exclaimed. "Here's the shot", Micheal said and handed me the cup. I grabbed it then took a quick sip. "Lester's offloading the gems, he knows a guy who can get us fifty cents on the dollar", Micheal explained. "Damn that's good", I said with a smile then sat down on the couch.

        "Hell, we might actually have a little spending money left after we pay off that psychotic Mexican motherfucker", Micheal joked, I don't know what he mean by we I ain't paying shit. Well now thinking about it I did pull down his house. Fuck I actually do have to pay him back.

         "The whole job",  a deep voice said causing me to jump. I looked to see a middle aged man in an all beige suit. "Everything about it...Anyone who knows your file...What is wrong with you", the man shouted as he walked towards us.

       "Davey", Micheal exclaimed. "Long time no see", he added, is that the FBI guy he was talking about. "And what about Trevor", Davey asked. "If that fruitcake realizes, no, no finds out you're alive, you are D-O-N-E fucked", Davey shouted.

       "Don't worry about Trevor, Trevors dead", Micheal replied while waving his hand. "He's gotta be", Micheal said. "Besides, I didn't have nothin' to do with it", Micheal said then glanced at Franklin who started chuckling.

       "Whatever it is you're talking about",  Micheal said. "Really", Davey questioned then grabbed the remote and proceeded to sit down between Franklin and Micheal. He turned the tv on to the news channel.

      "The criminals are believed to have escaped with millions of dollars worth of gems, precious stones, and engagement rings", the news anchor stated. The camera moved to that security guard I pushed down.

      "Albert Stalley had a lucky escape when the thieves ran straight into him", the anchor man said then moved the mic to Albert. Albert should've mined his own damn business then.

     "Yeah, I was just doing my job, and I said this guy"Hey you gotta move these bikes", he explained. Suddenly the tv cut off because Micheal turned it off. I felt my phone beginning to buzz causing me to take my phone out of my pocket. I saw it was a random number, it has to be Rachel.

       "I'll be back", I said while standing up. "Oh no you're apart of this", Davey fussed causing me to scoff at him. "It ain't gonna be long", I said then left the living room. I answered the call as I ascended up the stairs.

         "BITCH WAS THAT YOU", Rachel screamed from the phone. I flinched away from the phone then placed it back on my ear. I entered Tracey's room and closed the door.

       "Now how did your ass get a phone", I asked. "Brenda's friend with one of the guards, John or something", she answered. "Friend huh you better watch out", I joked. "Bitch please, she ain't ever going to cheat on me", she replied. "You jinxed it", I replied.

        "Yeah yeah whatever, NOW TELL ME WHAT HAPPENED YOU KILELD ANYONE", she shouted. "Girl no, it was a mess, but it was quick and easy", I replied. "A mess? What happened", she asked. "Lester and Micheal hired these random people, professional supposedly", I said. "The hacker guy was fucking terrible, didn't disarm the alarm all the way so we barely had anytime to steal shit", I explained. "And one of the guys on the motorcycle crashed, luckily Franklin was able to grab the bag while we were escaping", I added.