Chapter 10

Y/n's pov

I was leaning against my bike as I watched Trevor argue with the FBI agents. Franklin was here to with his bike.

         "Y/n I got a question", Franklin said walking closer towards me. "Ask away", I replied. "You look kind of like those girls", he said. "Girls? What girls", I asked. "You know those pussycats", he explained. "Is it because I'm black", I asked. "You really going to pull that shit with me", he scoffed. "I'm just fucking with you, no I'm not with them", I answered.

"Who's this cagey Motherfucker, huh", Trevor asked Micheal who just got here. Franklin and I walked closer towards them to hear what's going on. "No it's another cagey motherfucker, alright", Trevor snapped. "Not you", he added shoving the FBI agent.

"Hey T, enough with the faux political bullshit", Micheal fussed. The fbi agent let out a sigh then walked away.

             "Y/n, Franklin y'all better take off, really", Micheal said. "Shit, I'm good I ain't bailing", Franklin replied. "I don't got any better to do so", I said.

             "Whoa, what am I detecting some...err some sort of..we.. 'son I never had' bullshit here, Mikey, huh", Trevor asked. "Hey listen, if you wanna replace some rather figure,  you can do a lot better than this fat snake, alright", Trevor said while pointing at Micheal with his thumb.

             "This fucker would eat his own kids", he added. "Like I said, Franklin deranged", Micheal stated. "Yeah, and best friend", Trevor added. "That's Trevor, my best friend", Micheal introduced. "That's Franklin, the son I always wanted", he added. "And that's Y/n, the daughter I always wanted", he finished.

              "Whoa whoa it's not fair you get two of them", Trevor said. "What are you going about now", Micheal fussed. "Look it'll be like one of those divorces, I get a kid you get a kid", Trevor explained. "Because you're being a shitty best friend we gotta separate, so you get Franklin I get Y/n", he added. "You just met her", Micheal stated. "On the contrary, Y/n and I know each other really well, right Y/n", Trevor boasted.  "Sure I guess", I replied.

             "Whatever okay, alright guys listen, this is the shot", Micheal said. "I'm gonna do all the heavy lifting on this job, okay", Michael stated. "Trevor, all I need you to do is fly me to the target", Micheal stated. "Franklin, you're gonna cover me from across the street", Micheal stated. "And Y/n you're going to be flying with us", he finished. "So I'm just extra hands", I scoffed. "Awww don't fuss, besides this could be a great father and daughter moment for us", Trevor exclaimed. "I have a dad already", I replied. "Nothin wrong with two dads", he replied.

         "Alright guys were going to make these assholes happy and we're gonna walk away from this clean, got it", Micheal asked. "Got it", I said. "Yeah I got you", Franklin replied. "Alright, we do this, and they help us spring Brad, right", Trevor asked. "Yeah, we'll talk about Brad later, alright I got to change", Micheal replied. " you better get a head start", Micheal said to Franklin. "Nice to meet you, homie", Trevor. "Yeah whatever", Franklin replied while doing a back hand wave. Micheal went to go get change and Franklin took off.

"Who's Brad", I asked. "Mikey and I'd best friend, he's in the slammer", Trevor answered. "Mines too", I stated. "You still take to them", he asked. "I try to everyday, dumb bitch wanted to get arrested", I explained. "Hold on you're telling me she wanted to get arrested", he laughed. "She wanted to spice up her dating life", I stated. "Would you break her out if she asked you too", he asked. "Fuck yeah, I miss her", I replied. "Mikey needs to learn best friend skills from you", he laughed.

         "My skills are just fine, now let's go you two", Micheal said as he approached the helicopter. "Don't deny the truth", Trevor exclaimed while walking around the front of the chopper to get into the diver seat. I got into the passenger seat. Once everyone was in Trevor started the helicopter. We levitated into the sky then started heading towards our location.