the encounter part 3

It had been a very long time since y/n was captured. During that time adora would try to apologize to them, they were interrogated, in which the princess alliance found out about the portal, y/n had shadow weaver as a roommate (temporarily). During that time y/n made a plan, that was building up the princesses trust so they would let him out. (It was really easy with adora convincing the others to give y/n a chance) so far, they let y/n roam free, and even join some missions. Speaking about missions, the plan to take back dryl was a disaster, and glimmer wants to talk about it.

Glimmer: I called you here to discuss what happened today, the mission to retake dryl was a complete disaster. We barely made it out. I want to know why

Bow: the horde knew we were coming. They were ready. How do they keep doing this? We thought they were tracking adora, but she wasn't even there today

Mermista: isn't it obvious? There's a horde spy somewhere in bright moon (thunder)

Everyone stares in shock except y/n

Mermista: and no-one is going anywhere until we figure out who it Is

Y/n: now's not the time to play a game of among us(sorrynotsorry)

Glimmer: yeah, it's very unlikely that there's a spy--

Mermista:we need to investigate, I'll be the lead detective since I've read every single mer-mystery book

Adora: mer what

Mermista: mer-mystery.it's only the best undersea mystery novel series ever there's 18 of them. It taught me everything about solving mysteries....MURDER MYSTERIES (thunder)

Mermista says, making Seahawk fall off the couch

Perfuma:um...but no-one's been murdered

Mermista: YET

she says, scaring frosta and perfuma

Mermista: first, we need to question the suspects

Frosta: who are the suspects

Mermista: Everyone is a suspect (thunder)

Bow: everyone? Is anyone else sweating? I'm sweating

Y/n: why would you be sweating

Glimmer: this is a waste of time

Y/n: agreed

Glimmer: we know that the horde is pulling their troops back for something big.
That's what we should be investigating.

Adora: No, Mermista's right. And, we know it can't be me the Horde's tracking since, once again, you used me as a distraction today....A spy is really the only thing that makes sense.

Glimmer: Maybe they didn't fall for the distraction because you're a bad actress. And who would the spy even be, anyway?

Adora: [chuckles] How about the Horde officer who's living at--I'm sorry--being held prisoner, at Bright Moon? Shadow Weaver has actual shadow spies--we met them!

Glimmer:If it's anyone, then it would be y/n!

Mermista: Shadow Weaver and y/n doe seem like the obvious suspects. Which means it definitely isn't one of them! (lightning crashes) It's never the obvious one, like in Mer-Mystery: The Pearl Who Knew Too Much. You think it's the pearl, but it's not. (lightning crashes)

Perfuma: Spoilers!

Mermista: It's time to interrogate the castle! (lightning crashes)

Frosta: ...How are you doing that?!