deer reader x perfuma pt. 2

1RD POV:

Even the future of my world wasn't safe from my wrath. Doggo had told me of a worthy opponent, yet looking around... its going to take a while to find them. The sky was dark, and the sea level had risen. I'm not entirely sure how it had risen though, It's not like global warming exists. Heck (sorry for curse word nice lady), the world isn't even globe shaped.

I had noticed that the koala was replaced by a holographic version of itself, and all of the buildings stretched far into the sky. The best thing that I did notice however, was that the police station was destroyed, meaning...there was no one in the way of my complete and utter domination.

Walking past the giant rhino, I found some coffins, or something, and busted it open with my hooves. Inside the box wasn't a body, but instead a shotgun. Of course, I attached it to my body, since all of my other weapons had disappeared. Looking around for more of them, I noticed that there was a pile of boxes in the distance.

(^∆^)

Montage of deer commiting property theft and violating the Geneva convention~~

What have I become....well, what I've become was god. I had a vast and diverse arsenal at my disposal, and attached to my body. I had lasers, missiles, rail guns, and a jukebox strapped to by back. On top of that, I had found some cybernetic boots to wear, that let me run faster. I am now more machine than human, mostly because I'm a deer, and I was ready to assert.My.Dominance.

I had opened fire on civilians and buildings alike, and no one dared to stop me. Now going on a rampage against the city, I was doing my best maniacal laugh, and flew over to the gravestones of the police that I had killed all those years ago.

They were Infront of the now dilapidated police station, all resting peacefully until the end of the universe. As I aimed my missile launchers at the sheep's grave, I let out a barrage of explosives, decimating the gravestone, and some of the surrounding area. As I was evily cackling though, the ground started shaking, and the grave busted open, revealing a perfectly healthy sheep. Of course, the sheep was now alive, it makes perfect sense. But just when I thought it would be easier than before, two human arms grabbed onto the earth, and hoisted the sheep into the air, revealing that the Sheep had a human torso and legs with a twelve pack. Yes, the legs had  twelve pack abs like the torso. It began laughing at me, before starting its monologue.

Shep: ohoho, did you really think that I just stayed underground the whole time? I've spent the thousand years doing sit ups, push ups, and electrocuting myself, just to pass the time waiting for your return. And now I can finally say, that the wait is over.

Ignoring the tight feeling inside of me,  I stood up with my laser sword in hand, and approached him.

Shep: oh? You're approaching me? Instead of running away, you're coming straight towards me?

Giga chad deer: I can't beat the crap out of you without getting closer. Sorry for my language, btw.

Shep: oh, It's ok. Then come as close as you like, honey.

Feeling a small, needle like pain enter my neck, I frantically swung my sword at him expecting a fair fight. However, the sheep raised his fist, causing electricity to form on his hand, and began floating in the air. He reminds me of the nice lady's friend. Yeah, it was fun encountering that friend.

The sheep had summoned smaller sheep(that were electrified), and attacked me with malicious Intent.
I ditched the sword, and shot all of the laser guns, shotguns, missiles, and musical beats that I had, and completely demolished him, like, he was out cold. I just kinda pushed him back into the open grave, and continued with my day.