entrapta x shapeshifter reader

Thank you Syndran for requesting this oneshot! Basically, the reader is a shapeshifter, and entrapta wants to study them. This takes place after entrapta was interrogated by catra.

Looks: anything you want that is similar to double trouble. (Because you're a shapeshifter)
Y/n pov:

Catra had called me over using her badge, and apparently she found someone in the pipes (as you do).

When I arrived, there was a random woman running around, standing on her hair?

Y/n: so, who is this great looking person using her hair to walk?

Entrapta: my name is entrapta! Wait, you're a shapeshifter! I've always wanted to see a shapeshifter!

Entrapta had stars in her eyes as she looked at my eyes, but catra got mad and told her to go back to the handcuffs...I don't know why though, it's not like she could escape, or cause us any harm.

Y/n: it's fine entrapta, you don't have to put on the handcuffs.

Catra: what, yes she does!

Y/n: why? She's inside the fright zone, there's no possible way that she could escape.

Catra: fine, but you two are going to watch her.

Y/n: ok then.

Catra left the room, leaving me, scorpia and entrapta alone. there was also a bot here that was next to entrapta.

Entrapta: wait, you're a shapeshifter right?

Y/n: yeah. Do you have anything that you want me to shapeshift into?

Entrapta: well, I've always wanted to study a shapeshifter, so I was wondering if you would allow me to study you!

Y/n: oh, sure thing.

Entrapta: yes! Alright, so do you know what allows you to shapeshift?

Y/n: I...haven't put too much thought into that, no.

Entrapta was looking at every part of my body, trying to see every detail. In her hands was a notepad that she was writing in. It listed pretty much everything about me, including my ears, scale color, hair, eyes, tail and a lot more.

Entrapta: so what do you usually look for when you're deciding who to shapeshift into?

Y/n: I try looking for someone who isn't popular, or has a lot of friends, and is somewhat unique. Usually whenever someone suspects someone to be a shapeshifter, they interrogate the more quiet people.

Entrapta: ok...what's your gender?

Y/n: shapeshifter's don't have a specific gender. We choose whicheverone we want.

She she finished writing in her notepad, and pulled out a tape recorder and started talking.

Entrapta:  shapeshifter study log 1: shapeshifters seem to vary in color, and don't seem to have genders. I am with a shapeshifter named y/n, and they have told me all of information.

She put the tape recorder up, and hugged me tightly.

Entrapta: thank you for letting me study you, I've always wanted to learn just a little bit more about shapeshifters.

Y/n: no problem. you could study me again in the future if you want.

Entrapta: really? Yes! If I get some lab equipment, I could study your anatomy too! HAHAHA!

thank you once more for requesting this Syndran