PT.1adora x reader(into the foggy coast)

Background info:

You are an islander, living on the coastline of Hipon harbor, a small patch of land in the middle of the ocean. While rich in many resources, it would be a perfect place to plunder for treasure... except for one tiny detail...ok, a few tiny details

Adora pov:

Looking for adventure, we had asked Seahawk if he had any ideas for a place to explore. This would definitely be a bad idea, since he immediately told everyone to gather around for one of his stories, that he "swears" is true.

Seahawk: long ago, when my love for the sea 'and mermista',  began to blossom, I had discovered an island on a map that a bartender gave to me, after I beat him in a duel! In fact, I still have that very same map in my back pocket for some reason.

Seahawk reached behind him, grabbing a worn map from the inside of his coat, then spreading it dramatically across the table, blowing the dust off of it for extra effect. On the map, a small island far east of salineas was crossed out by a red x.

Seahawk: On this map, showed an island known as Hipon harbor. I'm pretty sure It's a different language or something, but that's besides the point! Hidden within the island, there is unimaginable treasures and fortune, just waiting for any hardy sailor to take it! The only problem, was that the island that was guarded by a mythical beast!

Several of the people in the room gasped, emersed in Seahawk's probably fake story, and frosta spoke up.

Frosta: what kind of mythical beast? A unicorn!?

Swiftwind: oh don't be silly, unicorns don't exist!

Seahawk: no one knows... because no one has ever escaped it with their lives!

Seahawk had jumped forward with his arms outwards, scaring frosta and swiftwind. He then looked around the room at us, and put one foot on top of the table.

Seahawk: Except me! As I was approaching the island, a dense fog came over me, refusing to let me see the distant stars in the sky. I suddenly felt a tingle within my chest hairs, when all of a sudden, a massive crab, at least the height of she Ra, came crawling out of the water, and onto the deck of my ship! It had eyes as dark as nightmares, and claws as sharp as steel. From the look of its heavy suit of shell, only the strongest would ever think of defeating it.

Seahawk: unsheathing my sword, I bravely fought the best, sword against claws! Handsome versus ugly! But just when I thought I had won...the beast attacked my sails, and capsized my boat!

Frosta: how did you get out alive!?

Seahawk: I swam all the way to salineas, all while fighting off the beast! Even though I lost my boat, in the end I still won!

Catra: there is no way that is true.

Mermista: surprisingly, it is. Some of my guards had to rescue him, and he was carrying a peace of the creature's shell.

Hearing that a story, from Seahawk, was true, was like hearing that a horse can fly. It never happens, except for rare occasions. After talking it through with everyone, we all agreed that we'd leave tomorrow. The one's who are coming with us are Seahawk, bow, glimmer, mermista, and surprisingly catra. Sea monster, prepare to be vanquished! Ok, I think Seahawk is rubbing off on me.

Time skip~~

Originally, we were going to use Darla to get to the island, but that wasn't an option, since entrapta her friend went to explore some other planet. Thankfully, Seahawk had a boat ready for us at the docks. What I wasn't thankful for, was the fact that this arrangement allowed Seahawk to sing even more sea shanties than usual.