the hallway

Thank you TNNadiax for being the first one to vote for tag

Takes place after supernatural reader

Catra pov

I was peacefully sleeping at my room in Alpine's house, until...

*BUZZZ*

catra: AHHH!

Speakers: good morning everyone! now, I know you know where you are now, but I suggest you walk out of your room...Or you won't like what happens next.

That sounds threatening.

Catra: what's going on?

Adora I don't know, but we need to find the others, before another game starts.

As we walk out of the room, we see a very long, and very dark hallway. Even with my night vision, the only thing I see are my friends that came from other rooms close by.

Speakers: today we are playing a game of tag. How this works is a monster is "it" and will try to "tag" you. And by "tag" I mean kill.
Now, you must be thinking "how is this a fair game, if there's no way to tag the monster back?" And to that l say there IS a way to tag them back. There are four special rooms in this labyrinth, that hold buttons. When all four buttons are pressed, all you will need to do is touch the monster, and you win the game! Understand?

Bow: uhh, no-

Speakers: wonderful! Now let's begin.

Bow: ok this is bad, but we got this.

Adora: bow's right, we got this!

*THUMP*

glimmer: did you hear that?

*THUMP*

Catra: wait...didn't that guy say something about a monster?

*GRRRR*

Suddenly a giant, white monster with a head that's not on its shoulders, but instead replacing its right hand emerged from the shadows.

Adora: RUN!

All of us started running for our lives, trying to find the buttons.

Speakers: HAHAHA! The best friend squad is running fast, but is it enough to out run my special creation?

After a painfully long walk, we finally found a button, and...three more directions to get lost in.

Speakers: button number one has been found! Only three more to go. Can they do it?

Adora: who are you talking to?

Glimmer: you make it sound like this is a show.

Speakers: it is.

Adora: wait, what? Who even watches it?

Speakers: well for one, TNNadiax. He was the first person to vote for this scenario. There's also a few others like y/n, warden, red eye and people I don't even know!

Catra: why would people even watch something as cruel as this?

Speakers: simple, entertainment. People will see anything if they're bored enough. I bet someone would read a "goose reader x perfuma". Hey, that's not a bad idea. By the way, the monster is right behind you.

Everyone turns around and find the monster. Before they could react, the monster extended their arm with its head on it and eat glimmer's head.

Everyone: NOOO!

Speakers: oooh, that was brutal. One down, three to go.

Everyone started running away and crying at the same time.

Adora: we *sniff* we have to find these buttons.

We've searched this place for about thirty minutes, but we haven't found the buttons.
Right, left, left, right, right NONE of those directions have a button, and the monster is getting faster every minute.

About ten minutes of more searching, we finally found another button. The bad news of this is the monster is right behind us, and it's a dead end.

Without thinking, we went into a vent next to us. Thinking we were safe, we stayed there to catch our breath. Unfortunately, the monster stuck its head in the vent. Me and adora made it out to the other side with bow right behind us, until...

Bow: AHH! IT HAS MY LEG!

We tried to pull him out of the monster's grip, but he was too strong, and pulled bow to the side with the monster, and killed him.

Speakers: two down, two to go, for both sides!

Catra: this can't be happening, this just a dream.

Me and adora comfort each other, before running again.

After another twenty minutes of searching, we found a room with two buttons, making that the last buttons to press.

Speakers: and with that, all the buttons have been pressed. Now all that's left is taging the monster.

Soon, the monster ran away at top speed with us chasing it down.

Eventually, we caught up to the monster and tagged it, finnaly ending this cruel game.

Speakers: good job guys, you did it! About glimmer and bow, don't forget that I can revive them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

That is the end of this page, now about that goose...