the game

Thank you Catabby13 for being the first voter for hide and seek

This takes place after supernatural reader

Everything was dark, since I haven't created lights yet. You might be wondering who's pov you'll be reading this from, and if you are, the answer is...

Adora's pov

I woke up in a strange room that I have never seen before. Strange. The last thing I remember was falling asleep at y/n's house.

The room had red walls and black floor and ceiling, a closet, a few dressers and the large bed I'm on, with catra sleeping with me. As I'm about to wake her up, a VERY loud alarm went off.

Catra: AHHH!

Speakers: good morning everyone! now, I know you're wondering where you are, so walk out your room's door and head right!

That doesn't sound trustworthy.

Catra: what's going on?

Adora I don't know, but we need to find the others.

As we leave the room, we see all our friends walking out of near by rooms. Excluding
y/n.

Glimmer: guys? where are we?

Bow: I don't know, I've never seen any place like this before.

Glimmer: do you think we should listen to the voice?

Bow: well...what other choice do we have?

After a few minutes of walking, we found a door. On the other side of the door, a very large, open room with a sunken floor was on the other side.

Suddenly, a blue, transparent wall formed behind us, and pushed us into the sunken part of the room.

???: Welcome to the game room guests, you can call me alpine!

A man with bright blue skin, and a tall hat appeared on the other side of the room.

Adora: what do you want?

Alpine: oh silly me, I forgot to give you your memories.

Adora: what do you mean? I haven't forgotten anything.

Alpine:... you do realize if you forget something, you won't know you did until you find out? Anyway, you should remember what happened now.

Suddenly, this place looked familiar...I remember something about a spider...l remember my other friends!

Alpine: isn't that so much better? Anyway, I brought you here because I was bored. I started thinking about things to do, and then I had the perfect idea.

Bow: umm...what did you have in mind?

Remembering the giant mechanical spider, we all got worried if he would do something as dangerous as that again.

Alpine: hide and seek!

Catra: oh, that's not too bad.

Alpine: here's how it works. You will find the best hiding spot, alongside a few living mannequins. After that, a giant robot will hunt all of you. Your objective is to survive long enough until a random scenario happens, and attack the robot.

Bow: and there's the catch.

Adora: I have some questions...

Let the games begin!

After he said that, we started floating in the air. The ground underneath us disappeared, and was replaced with a maze with small hiding spots and objects littered throughout the room.