Chapter 20

All day, Astrid is in her room, just can't get her mind off the dream she had that night.  And it being Sunday, she has all day to think.

She gets up and gets dressed. (Pick to right --->)After she sets dressed, she braids her hair. He goes to the park by the school. She sees someone on the swings. When walking closer, she can make out eh figure of Ruffnut. 

She walks to the swings and sits on the swing next to her. Ruffnut sees her and Astrid sees an annoyed look on her face.

"Wow. I haven't even been here for a minute and you are already annoyed with me." Astrid says, obviously teasing.

"Oh... its not you, it's Tuffnut. He is so annoying today."

"How long you been here?"

"About ten minutes. Why did you come? Boy troubles?" Ruffnut smirks. Astrid groans. 

"No Ruff. I was bored. I had nothing to do. I hate Sundays." Ruffnut nods. "So. Want to see a movie?" Astrid suggests. Ruffnut shrugs. The stand up and walk to the theater. 

When they walk in, Three arrogant looking boys see Astrid and Ruffnut. They start whispering, pointing,, and staring at the two teen girls.

 The girls see the boys and glance at each other and walk to the counter, hoping the boys will leave them alone. 

"Hello. What movie will you ladies like to see today?" says the guy at the desk. Astrid and Ruffnut look up at the sign. 

Ruffnut doesn't let Astrid agree when she blurts out: "Project Almanac." Astrid doesn't mind. She wanted to see it for awhile. She just never had the time.

The worker hold them a ticket, and they pay. They buy popcorn, drinks and head the the theater. They sit right up close to the screen but not the first row. The room goes black and the screen lights up.

***

Ello!

So...

whatcha think?

I don't have school today!

Don't ask. I honestly have no idea. 

So. I don't know what to say.

Oh... I am on the last Harry Potter book!

YAY!

PEACE 

And make sure to comment what you think about the chaptor!

Fact #2: Whenever someone runs into me, I make a funny sound, alerting them that I am here.