Chapter 1

Hiccup wakes up and walks downstairs. He sees no one in the kitchen and saves himself another hour of torture. His sprite is crushed when he hears footsteps comimg down the stairs and sees his overweight, footlong bearded, sleepy Uncle Tom.

"What are ye looking at?" Uncle Tom snaps.

"Nothing..." Says Hiccup runs upstairs but is stopped by Tom. "Not so fast."

"I need to get ready for school."

"Don't talk back to me in that tone!"

"Sorry..." Hiccup mumbles.

"When you get back from school, I have something waiting for you." He growls.

"Okay." Hiccup runs up the stairs. He shivers. His life has been horrible for 8 years. Hiccup is going to his senior year and the last year and he moves away from Uncle Tom. Sometimes he doesn't think that they are even related. He has ruined his life for eight years. It wouldn't be his way if someone hadn't walked out. He would rather be ignored than... Well... Never mind.

He gets dressed and gets his bag. He passes Tom as he sends him a look that would scare a newborn baby. He walks to his car and throws his bag in the passenger seat.

Hiccup has auburn hair and is farley long. Not like girls length just... Long enough. He has bright green eyes. You can't really see stubble on his jaw. Hiccup is 6'1. He is 17 years old. He is also skinny but has muscles but not like football but enough to be noticeable. He has freckles that ride the bridge of his nose and faint when it gets to his cheeks. He lives in Wisconsin. He goes to Berk High school. He was an outcast from the beginning of High school. He has a cousin named Snotlout. They aren't one the best sides.

He starts his car and drives to school. He parks his car and gets out. People see him and stare. Girls giggle and blush. Boys gape. Hiccup has never had people react to him this way.

He walks inside and gets his locker number, locker combo, and schedule. He goes to his locker and see a girl with blonde hair in a braid, thin headband, red shirt, dark jeans, and black flats. Her locker is open and back facing him. He walks to his locker trying not to be noticed. He opens his locker and puts his stuff in. The girl sees Hiccup and turns to him.

"Hey." Hiccup looks at her. She his the brightest blue eyes. She has bangs that fall to the side. She has faint freckles. "Can you help me? I'm new here. Oh... And I'm Astrid."

Before Hiccup can answer, he hears someone snicker behind him.

"Hiccup... What are you doing?" Hiccup turns around and sees Snotlout, A short, buff boy. He has black hair and brown dark green eyes. He has stubble too but stubble for a mustache too. Not Hiccup. Fishlegs, a very buff boy has stubble like Snotlout. He has blonde hair and blue eyes. Then, Ruffnut and Tuffnut are twins. They both have long blonde hair in a braid but Tuffnut has two. They have blue eyes.

"Why are you talking her?" Asks Snotlout.

"Why are butting into my life?"

"So your name is Hiccup?"

"Sadly. Go ahead and laugh." He says not looking back at her.

"No. I won't but what happened between you two?"

"Nobody listens to what I say since was born so don't ask me." Hiccup says while getting his stuff, closing his locker and walks off.

***

Hey Rolos!

Don't ask...

Because knowing me...

I will tell you whether you want me to or not.

Okay. So. My sister was watching Duck Dynasty and Si said, "Rolos are for the Golos, not you Bolos."

So that's where it came from.

So...

Whatcha think?

You like?

Or nah!

Comment what you think without crushing my sprites.

Peace!