Chapter 11

As they walk to the next class, Astrid can see out of the corner of her eye that Hiccup will wince every now and then.

"Hiccup..."

"Hmm..."

"Are okay?"

"Yep. Fine." He says through gritted teeth.

 Astrid eyes him for a moment but gives up trying to make him spill but finds it useless.

They walk into their next class and sit down. People spot Hiccup. They whispered and pointed. Hiccup ignores it but it seems to bother Astrid. She knows something happened that night and Hiccup doesn't seem to care that his face is cut up and bruised, and he crutches to help him walk. She wonders what really happened to him in the crash. She doesn't ask because she knows it is no use right now to get him to tell her.

Did he get jumped? she says in her head.

Why do I care so much?

Because you like him... Said a voice in her head.

She ignores it. The bell rings and she tries to pay attention but can't when she is worried about what "family problems" mean and if it is something more then that.

*****

The day flies by and he walks home. Despising going inside. 

He wishes he could just run away but not in this state he is in.

He walks inside and he hears nothing. He walks throughout the house and yells to see if Tom is home but more silence.

Hiccup sighs in relief when he realizes he is home alone.

Hiccup goes up to his room and sits on his bed. He puts his crutches to the side of his bed and lays down and tries to relax but all hopes gone when the door slams shut, scaring the fudge out of Hiccup, making him fall off his bed. He lands on his stomach, grateful for not landing on his back. 

He groans and tries his best to get up and gets his crutches.

"You worthless brat! Get down here!"

Hiccup goes down the stairs and sees Tom looking through the fridge, probably trying to find something to make him drunk and beat Hiccup sooner or later. 

"Yes Tom?"

"Don't use that ungrateful tone with me!"

"Sorry." Hiccup mumbles.

"The car replacement place called and said you car can't be fixed. What did you do to your car that you didn't need?" Tom snaps.

"I told you. I got in a car crash with a friend. I was in a coma for a month and I... I..."

"You what?"

"I... I broke my foot." Hiccup says the first thing that came to his head.

"Sure. Just go to your your room. Ill punish you later."

***

Hey Rolos.

I have a few theories.

1. My songs are too hard.

2. You are tired of this story.

3. That's it.

Look. I want your input of what you think.

I want to know if I could make it better so you guys will enjoy it.

I won't stop it but when you guys comment constructivecritizism, it helps me be a better writer.

I don't want to feel like it is bad because nobody reads it.

I don't to feel like it is getting boring because hardly anybody is reading it.

Its the lowest amount of reads I've had in this book when I updated about 2 weeks ago. 

The first got to 325 reads in 3 days.

So, I would really appreciate if you guys put your input in the comments to help my writing.

Im really trying to make it enjoyable.

That's it for now.