Chapter 3 - Date?

Fan's POV :
I have been sitting in the library for several hours just to study. You may be wondering why I've been sitting all this time in the library. I have an exam next week. It's only the first week of school. Seriously?

Page after page I continued to read and I also made important notes. Seeing the letters and numbers made me even more stressed.

Why do I want to just throw up? Maybe because I'm tired. Okay, that's not important.

Fortunately, it is rare for students to go to the library. Almost all students are more interested in the field and the music class. That's why this library is very quiet.

The sound of the door opening was heard, echoing from every side. A green-haired girl tied in a ponytail, emerald eyes, and her lovely smile.

Test Tube Ethylene.

Seeing her again made me remember what happened yesterday. Where I hugged her and she gladly hugged me back. A warm feeling rose in my heart. A feeling that is always there when she is close to me.

"Didn't expect you to be here, Fan." Test Tube started then gave me a sweet smile.

"O-Oh! Yeah, I'm s-studying for next week's exam." I answered nervously. God, why am I always nervous in front of this girl? We're getting used to talking together.

"It's only the first week but there's already an exam announcement? Seriously?" She asked in confusion. I nodded as a reply.

"What subjects if I may know?" She questioned curiously.

"Physics." I answered soon sighing tiredly.

"Can I accompany you? Looks like you need one." She chuckled slightly.

"How many times do I have to tell you, you don't need to be formal with me. Don't worry, I won't be angry. And of course, you can accompany me." I muttered out.

In the end, because I still didn't understand the subject, she taught me until I understood. She looks very patient with me, I feel guilty about it.

I have to thank her.

After school

After school was over, I rushed downstairs and waited for her. I waited for her in front of her locker, her own locker was not far from mine. A few minutes passed, students from various classes began to come down and run around to quickly go home.

I saw Test Tube walking towards her locker from the crowd of people running around. She looked very difficult to walk. Every time she walked, there must be someone who accidentally crashed into her and didn't say sorry.

I finally took steps to help her. But before I could help her, someone helped her first.

There stood a tall boy with greyish-white hair and a very cool style. Silver Spoon. A boy who's extremely royal and fancy.

Test Tube's POV :
"Are you okay my dear?" A boy with an elegant voice asked. He held out his hand for me to grab it. I gladly held his and he helped me up.

"I'm fine thank you." I thanked him then pick up my books. He nodded slightly but then he looked at me from head to toe. He looked confused after noticing my presence.

"I've never seen you before, are you a new student?" He asked in curiosity.

"I moved last semester due to family matters. But I'm back again." I replied while picking up my books one by one.

"What's your name darling?" He questioned.

"Test Tube Ethylene." I introduce myself.

"Silver Spoon." He replied.