Chapter 4 - Feelings

Test Tube's POV :
I sat in my first class, waiting for anyone to come. I don't have a class with my friends. So, I'm alone. I started contemplating for a while.

I took out my notebook and then I wrote some words in it. Some words that I've been feeling lately. Once I realized what I wrote, I quickly tore it up. I'm starting to blush at what I just wrote.

"Test Tube!" A familiar voice called me. I turned to see who it was. I was stunned for a moment, knowing I would be in the same class as her.

I think I know her. If I remember correctly, her name was File Cabinet. I guess?

She took a seat next to me and started to talk. Somehow, I'm not very comfortable with her even though she's smart.

"Your name is File Cabinet, right?" I asked nervously.

"Just call me Cabby! Can we talk for a minute? I really want to know you!" She exclaimed with a big smile.

"O-Okay..?"

"Why did you move? How can you be so smart? What is your favorite color? Do you like someone? Are you and Fan dating?" She asked continuously. This makes me so shocked with such a personal question.

"Can the question not be about privacy?" I suggested. Before Cabby could answer, someone came and stopped her. Such a deep but balanced voice.

"TEST TUBE!" Baseball called out. I looked at him and quickly smiled gladly. Finally, I can calm down again.

"I ran into Fan this morning, he asked me to leave some messages for you. And he asked us to have a private talk. Can you Cabby?" Baseball told her. She looked annoyed, but then she nodded. She ended up sitting away from us. Grumbling angrily.

Baseball looked relieved then turned serious again to face me. He seemed anxious about what was about to be said.

"Thank you so much. I was so scared." I thanked him quietly. He nodded, then began to speak.

"Honestly, I also feel uneasy when I meet her." He spoke quietly.

"I can see it from the look on your face. Oh for Fan earlier, he said he wanted to talk to you again. His face was so red when he mentions your name." Baseball started then chuckled.

"E-Eh?! We have no special relationship! We're just friends." I confirmed with a bit of embarrassment.

"Is there any 'relationship' in my words?" He grinned. I then blushed hard because of that. He laughed loudly because he saw how embarrassed I was.

Wait, where's the paper I ripped earlier?

"Sorry I interrupted, but do you see that torn piece of paper over here?" I asked, pointed my desk. He shook his head as a no. I started to panic because the paper included such strange words.

Forget it, there's no point in looking for it.

Meanwhile

Fan's POV :
"Well, it's nice to meet you, Fan." Someone called me in a high-pitched voice. I immediately turned to look in the direction the voice came from. I realized who this person was.

Suitcase. A girl who is known to be very innocent and kind. She's also one of Baseball's friends. More precisely, they were in an alliance.

"Oh, hey Suitcase!" I greeted her. As usual, she smiled sweetly. She then came up to me, along with someone beside her.

Balloon. It was rare for him to talk to people, other than Suitcase. But now he's not like that anymore. He proved that he was neither a loser nor a coward.