Chapter 13 - Back Off!

Third Person POV :
Days and even months have changed. The competition continued smoothly, there were no problems. Maybe only one, namely when several men try to flirt with Test Tube and there Fan had to protect her.

Truly, Fan didn't like it when that happened. He tried to hold back his anger as hard as possible, but when the girl he loved started being touched by a pervert, that's when he couldn't hold it in any longer.

The red-haired boy with yellow stripes didn't think that there were so many weird people at the university.

Fan doesn't go a day without being beside Test Tube. He always looked after her. Take good care of her. Until the day the serious competition started, and in the end Test Tube managed to win the gold medal.

Fan prayed for Test Tube to win, seeing the tension the girl was experiencing he could only cheer for her from a distance. Her opponent at that time was the best student at BFDI/BFB High.

"I'm proud of you." The boy spoke out as he caressed her cheeks. He looks proud of the girl he loves. Meanwhile, Test Tube could only smile while holding back her excitement.

Return to Inanimate High

"Congratulations on winning the science competition. We're very proud of you, Miss Ethylene." The principal congratulated her. The girl in front of him bowed and thanked him then returned to studying as usual.

Time passes quickly. About half a year later, Fan and Test Tube started to get closer. The closeness between them was slowly discovered by several students. Some were very jealous of their closeness, and many wondered if they had a special relationship.

But unfortunately, some of them aren't happy with their closeness.

"Fan!" A girl's call that Fan really didn't want to hear. The girl named Quartz ran and hugged him tightly, and there Fan didn't react. He was even disgusted.

"Oh, God! Finally you're back. I miss you so much, love." She said flirtatiously in front of the boy. In an instant, she approached Fan's face because she wanted to kiss him.

"Don't. I love someone else and stay away from me. And lastly, don't hurt my friends or you'll have problems with me." He gave a stern warning, leaving Quartz alone.

"Don't think that I don't know what you are doing. You were the one who hurt Test Tube, right? And if something like this happens again, I won't stay still." He ended the conversation between them. Making the girl widen in fear.

On the other hand, Test Tube is busy helping Baseball who is having difficulty in chemistry. He said that in yesterday's midterm exam, he didn't pass.

"I give up! There's nothing I can understand!" He said desperately. Test Tube could only shake her head at how hopeless he looked.

"Actually, you just lack literacy." She spoke out spontaneously. "But this is very difficult, I don't like chemistry lessons." He closed all the books in front of him and then drank his soda.

"Well, it's up to you." Test Tube responded, then fell silent. "Are you alright?" Baseball's question brought Test Tube back to reality.

"Y-Yeah, I'm fine..." She sighed in frustration. Of course, we know she can't lie, and this makes Baseball ask again.

"You can't lie, so just say it." In the end, she had given up because what he said wasn't wrong. She turned her gaze away from him.