Chapter 10 - Falling

Test Tube's POV :
I felt my cheeks heat up, my heart pounded. I was blushing like madly, so I chose to calm myself down first. Fan didn't look like he was joking, he blushed a bit however he looked so serious. His gaze was sharper than usual.

"Everything is better when I'm with you." I slowly responded. He glanced gently at the road, then began to step on the gas. There was silence again.

"You don't know how precious you are to me..." I added, looking away. He blushed even almost lost control of the steering wheel. He came to his senses then tried to concentrate again.

"SORRY!" He apologized, a little worried. To be honest, I was very shocked but I tried to control my breath and relax. He did the same then went back to driving.

A few moments later

"This place is huge!" Fan said in awe. I looked at him then shook my head, he looks so happy to be here as if he wants to know many things. He then walked away into the crowd but I quickly pulled him back.

"Hold it, Fan. You might get lost, if you want to look around, don't forget the point we met again." I explained. He quickly nodded and smiled.

I slowly walked towards the lobby to get my dorm key. I tried to lift all my things but before I could take a step, someone was already helping me lift it. I turned my gaze and saw a boy.

For a moment, I got goosebumps looking at him. His face looked like he hadn't slept enough, so pale. He had several books in his hand.

"Hello. You're one of Knife's friends right? I'm Pickle Evergreen, you probably remember my name...?" He introduced himself, then helped me.

"Oh! Nice to meet you too! Uh- No need, I can carry it myself." I rejected his offer. He insisted but I still refused, finally he gave in and chose to lead me. He told me a few things about this place, I was happy to listen. Then, after taking my dorm key, he gave me some snacks and gave me my ID card.

"Please keep your ID card. Because this is an entry card for the science competition later." He explained with a smile. We keep walking while talking, since I had so much stuff, I tripped because I didn't watch my steps properly.

First day and I've already embarrassed myself.

He swiftly caught me before I managed to fall to the ground. He stared at me for a moment, and silence filled the atmosphere. I broke the silence by saying thank you.

"Gosh, it's only the first day and I'm already embarrassing myself. Sorry again!" I released myself from his grasp. He quickly shook his head and nodded.

"Sorry to stratled you-"

Fan's POV :
I saw a lot of work by famous people here. I also memorized every detail of who this work belonged to, took several pictures that I thought were interesting. Well, everything. I met some of my acquaintances too.

"I had no idea there was such a beautiful place!" I'm sure I'll be showcasing all of these famous people's works on my blog.

All of these works really remind me of Test Tube. Maybe it's because she has a good educational background. Her intelligence is what really tempts many people. Not only her face is beautiful, but everything she has.

For almost ten minutes I walked to look at the masterpieces here, my eyes then fell on a girl who was being embraced by a young boy. Probably, around my age.

It's Test Tube... Why she's with another boy? His hands were on her waist. What is he doing to her...?

I quickly left all my activities and approached them. I don't know what came over me this time, I felt my anger boiling. I don't like that view. Don't even accept it.