Ch.17

Ready for the drama? I honestly dont think you are...

Luke's POV

"Are you ok Calum?" I asked.

"N-not really." He sniffled, gosh that was so sad.

Calum was honestly never sad. He got sad sometimes, everybody does, but Calum was normally a happy little adorable puppy. I honestly don't even know how he became the leader of a feared "gang" at our high school.

"Can you wait until we get there tomorrow morning, Calum?" Michael asked, sweetly.

"I-I think s-so." Calum squeaked.

"You can explain everything when we get home." I said.

"You're picking us up from the airport, right?" Mikey asked.

"M-me and AShton w-were supposed to, b-but I'm we're not t-talking at the moment." Calum sobbed some more.

"Alright, we love you Calum." Michael said.

"Love you alot, Cal, we'll be home tomorrow morning." I said.

Michael ended the call. He put his phone back on the nightstand by our bed. Michael looked so shocked.

"I don't understand why Ashton would do that?!" Mikey was going to break down.

Calum and Michael had been friends forever. Calum excepted him and helped him through his worst.

I hugged him. "It's going to be okay, Michael, we just need to help them I know Ashton and he wouldn't so this. Maybe he was drunk, but I don't think so. Ashton isn't like this." I said.

"Yeah, okay." He answered me, softly.

"We should get some sleep before we leave for the airport tomorrow." I told him and kissed the top of his head.

"Yeah, but, one thing."

"What is it, Kitten?" I asked him.

"We won't leave eachother, whatever happens. We won't cheat or fight, okay? This is between them, not us." Michael looked at me.

"Never, why would you ever think that?" I asked, a bit shocked.

"Pinky promise?" He held out his pinky.

"Pinky promise." I linked our pinkies together. "I love you Kitten." I said, laying down.

"I love you too, Lukey." Michael said. laying down as well and curling up in my arms.

----------------

We had landed back in America sometime around 9:00 in the morning. Michael and I were walking towards where Calum called and told us he was parked.

"He sounded better on the phone." Michael said.

"Yeah, I think Calum's excepting it." I said.

"That scares me. What if they don't date again?" Michael looked over at me with worry on his face.

"Then they weren't meant to be. They'll both move on with their lives. Maybe they'll be friends, maybe not." I said.

We were getting closer to the exit doors. "You sound like that would be okay!" Michael said, suprised.

"If they don't love eachother it's not gonna work." We were now standing outside, waiting for Calum's car to arrive. I set down my bag and huggd Michael. "It would be worse if they were together and didn't, right?"

"Right." He said. "I just can't to see anyone I'm that close with in pain." 

"I know, me either. I'll go talk to Ashton today, kay?" I asked.