ch.7

A/n: lowercase intended because im writing this by hand so yay me. idek what this is so bare with me here

Luke's POV
I woke up to cold water being poured on my face.
"What the fuck?!" i asked and jumped out of the bed.
"you werent waking up." calum sheepishly shrugged his shoulders.
"im sorry, but you f*cking rabbits over here kept me up." i said back, getting up and drying off.
calum just blushed and sat at the end of the bed.
after a while, he apparently came up with a comeback. "you're just jealous you don't get any."
i finished getting dressed.
"really cal? you use that one? i never have got any so that's completely fine with me."
"you've never been laid?" michael came up from behind me.
"what? i need to get in on this gossip." ashton also came into the room and did a sass hands motion.
"i don't understand why this is so important." i said and felt my cheeks getting extremely hot.
"well there are just so many rumors about you and i just thought....." michael said.
"ohhhh,you guys don't know, i'll just let luke explain, but honestly guys its rather personal." ashton said.
"its ok ashton. lots of rumors go around about all of us. i just think it would be better to wait until i know the person. not just know but actually have us both care ya know?"i explained.
"aw,thats cute." calum said.
mikey just kind of stood there. "what are we gonna do today?" he asked.
"well, there's a derby downtown at seven and its a saturday, anyone want to go?" calum asked.
"that sounds fun, you dont have to tutor today do you?" ashton asked mihael and i.
"no, its a saturday, so, i'll go." i said.
"that sounds fun. are any of the guys coming?" mikey asked.
"eh, we might see them there,but they're jerks to eachother so no."ashton said.
"you're such a sweetheart." calum said.
"uh, ew." i said grabbing my beanie and sweatshirt. "who wants to go skateboard until the derby?"
"me!" mikey shouted and ran to get away from the fluffiness
-
Mikey's POV and time skip cuz why not?
-
the day was actually going pretty well. we skateboarded, hung out, and scared the crap out of some old lady.
"i was just trying to help her!" i said to the boys who were laughing on the ground.
"she screamed about a red-haired rapist and whacked you with her cane!" luke laughed.
as soon as they had contolled their luaghter, we headed downtown towards the derby arena.
it was extremely loud inside and teen boys and girls were everywhere. i had never actually been to one of these.
"ok, meet back here in about 30 minutes before it starts and don't take anything to eat or drink and you'll be fine." luke said, seeing my scared expression.
"oh, okay."
i got into a crowd where a band was playing beforehand. they were really good and played covers of good songs. although, the crowd was sort of scary and extremely hyper,but don't tell anyone i sad that.
it had been about an hour and it was 6:35,so i should probably head over to the place where luke said to meet.
-----
i walked over there,but only calum and ashton were standing there. calum told something to ashton and he looked over at me with a sad look.
cal came over to me. "uh mikey lets go over here." he said awkwardly.
"why? luke said to meet him here." i was confused.
ash also came over to me. "lets just go get seats."
there was something they didn't want me to see. they kept moving so i couldnt see behind them. i finally pushed them out of the way.
there was luke, in a heavy makeout session with some brunette boy.
"what the f*ck luke?!" i yelled. "this is exactly why i should've never trusted you!"
i ran in between ashton and calum who knew i needed space. i ignored likes calls.
i made it outside in the quiet.
a/n: DUN DUN DUUUNN update comes tomorrow. (maybe, probably) sorry for a terrible update. love you all eggplants!
--C