Ch.1

A/N: I updated, what? *gasp*. Dedicated to @jennamaeirwin because you always vote on my stories and chapters even though they are complete crap. I like your new book btw.

Luke's POV

"What?!" I yelled at my mum. "Why is Michael Clifford coming to our house?!"

She just shrugged. "His mum called me to set up math tutoring, its not that big of a deal." She was setting up the plates for dinner. "You better get ready, his family's coming over and you won't be dressed like that."

"What? It's fine mum! But, how am I even gonna live? Mikey is the biggest loser in the entire school! His gang hates us. Please, we're gonna have a stand-off at the table!"

"You won't talk about him like that. No son of mine is gonna bully anyone. Understand? Now go somewhere so I can make dinner in peace."

I huffed in annoyance and walked up to my room. We never really had a reason for bullying eachother, it just happened. Anyways, we kept to ourselves, most of the time. High school just liked to spread things. I didn't pummel people.....alot. Just whatever! I can't be een with Michael Clifford! Ash would kill me. For sure.

And if I even mentioned to anyone besides Ashton or Calum that I was gay. I'd never even see the end. The scariest guy in school turns out to be gay? I would be dead the day I came out. See, Calum and Ashton are dating, buy nobody knows besides Mikey. That's the problem.

Calum is technically the leader of their gang and it was a weird Romeo and Juliet story. THe thing is, anyone but Michael. This can't be happening. At. All. The doorbell rang.

"Luke!" My mum called me downstairs. 

I ran down the steps to see him and his mum in the doorway.

"Why don't you go show him your room and we'll call you boys down for dinner?" My mum said.

"Sure." I said. "Just follow me." I faked out a smile.

"Hi bast*rd" He said when we were up in my room.

"Good afternoon f*cker." I smirked back at him.

"What are you and your dumb gang doing today? Huh? F*cking hookers left and right?" He questioned and sat on my bed.

"Oh, really Clifford? Aren't you getting sick of f*cking the teachers and needed me to teach you how a real guy does it?"

That was all it took. He threw me to the ground and began throwing punches.

Michael's POV

Luke knew I was in a bad place. That was rape, not my choice, but of course, he didn't know that. It was hard fighting him. He fought back, well. We soon heard our mums calling us down for dinner. I could've killed him.

He flipped me over so he was pinning me down. He leaned in and whispered in my ear.

"Or are you sick of getting beat by a gang who took your leaders heart? I see the way you look at him."

Then, Luke got off of me and ran downstairs. I rolled my eyes in frustration. I never had a thing for Calum. He was a good person, once you get to know him, but I'm not gay. I'm fine with it, but I just prefer girls. He knows I dated Bea. She just decide to cheat, so...

I walked down the stpes into the kitchen.

"Where were you? We called you and Luke down?" My mum asked.

"Just using the bathroom." I said. "What's for dinner?"

"Well, Mrs. Hemmings made some spaghetti." She said.

"It smells great, Mrs. Hemmings." I said.

"Thank you." She said.

We sat down to eat. I sent a dirty look to Luke. He just smirked to himself, knowing that he had pushed me to hate him more than I thought was physically possible.

"So, boys." My mum interrupted us. "Mrs. Hemmings and I were discussing the tutoring schedule."

"And this has anything to do with me because?" Luke asked.

"Lucas! There is no need to be rude! Anyways, I can only tutor on Mondays." Luke's mum said.

It was my turn to interrupt. "But, I"m gonna need more tutoring than that."

"We know, so Luke's gonna tutor you the rest of the week." My mum finished.

"What?!" Luke and I both yelled at the same time.

"Luke, you need volunteer credit and have straight A's, so I think you should do it. Plus, Mrs. Clifford volunteered to pay you in advance for the first to weeks." Luke's mum reasoned.

"Fine." He huffed.

"What?!"

"Good, you can begin tomorrow." My mum said.

"But-its Friday!" Luke pleaded.

"Mum, please, me and the gang--" I whined.

She cut me off. "I think you spend to much time with those boys anyways."

Mrs. Hemmings spoke up. "You too, Luke. You start tomorrow at the park, 3'o'clock."

Luke and I just ate in silence the rest of the night. I was definately not looking forward to tomorrow.

Ohlo eggplants! I don't know how you'll like this, but I hope you do. I'm looking forward to updating alot on here. THere is so much sexual tension between the two! Just f*ck already! It won't move that fast though. Okay bye eggplants! Have a great day! (Or whatever day you have because apparently you all are to punk rock for me to tell you what to do.)