Ch.20

Michael's POV

Luke was being very cuddly today, and I liked it. He doesn't get that way very often. Luke is the type of person who feels the need to stay strong for everyone, but he's basically a teddy bear to me. That's another reason I felt special. Luke never opened up this much to anyone before, not even Ashton.

Less than halway through, Luke fell asleep lying there on my lap.

"Luke's so cute when he's asleep." Oli said.

"Back away Romeo, he's mine." I hissed.

"No, no, no. I'm just saying he's not like a clumsy idiot-dork." He said.

"Luke's a what now?" I said in a warning tone.

Alex piped up. "Michael, don't beat the sh*t out of him. He's just saying Luke looks more at peace." 

"I'm pretty sure Oli doesn't want to date Luke anyways." Jack said.

"Whatever, just don't come near him." I said.

"Would you a.ssholes be quiet for two seconds, it's the part where 'we jumped out a window' happens." Calum said.

And we were all quiet. It wasn't because we all were kids at heart and loved all Disney movies and still sang along. Pffft, what no? It's because the FOB song might be on soon, totally why.

The movie was soon over and I had to wake up Luke, much to my dismay.

"But he looks to cute." I whined.

"If you don't wake Luke up, I'm just going to push him off." JC said.

"We should draw on his face." Ashton said.

"THat's not that bad of an idea." Jack said.

"Anybody know where a marker is?" Oli asked.

"I do!" Calum hopped p to come back a few seconds later with a black marker.

"I call drawing!" Alex yelled.

"Shut up! Luke's my boyfriend, I get too!" I whisper yelled.

"I don't know I think we should put whipped cream on Luke's face." Oli shrugged.

"Why?" JC asked.

"So Luke and Mchael can get k.inky." Alex wriggled his eyebrows.

"No!" I said an whacked him in the arm. "Calum, hand me the marker."

Calum handed it tome. I proceeded to draw 'c.ocksucker', 'Mikey's b.itch', and a picture of a d.ick on Luk'es face.

"We're so immature guys." Oli said.

"Oh shut up, we all know we are." Ashton said.

I pressed a kiss to Luke's lips and his eyes fluttered open.

"Hi Mikey." Luke looked up at me.

We all couldn't help but laugh really loud and basically all curled over on the floor.

"L-luke, you're f-face." I sputtered out between laughter.

"What?!" Luke pushed me off of him and ran to look in the bathroom mirror. "Michael Gordan Clifford! I will beat your as.s!" Luke yelled.

There were a series of "Oooohs." from the boys. I took that as my cue to start running around the kitchen and living room, Luke running after me.

"Luke, stop. I'm. Going. To. Die. Of. Exuaghstion." I stuttered while running.

"I don't care, you did this to my face!" Luke yelled.

He finally cuaght up wi th me and tackled me to the floor, holding my arms above my head with one hand, tickling me to death with the other.

"S-seriously, st-op!" I yelled while laughing.

Luke stopped for a second as to think. "And why should I?" He had a smirk on his face.

"Because then you wouldn't be able to come to Australia with me." I said.

Luke looked down at me in suprise. "Really?!"

"Yep, I got two tickets." I smiled.

Luke picked me up and brought me into a hug. "Thank you,thank you, thank you."

"You really never have gone anywhere much, have you?" I questioned, laughing.

"Nope." He smiled and put me down.

"Well, we're all set to leave." I looked over and most everyone was in their coats already.

"Oh, ok." I said.

We headed over and got our coats on and walked out into the cold evening air.

"I love you alot Michael." He said.

"I love you too, Luke." I said back.

We linked pinkies and Luke walked me back to my house before leaving.

I went up to my room and flopped back onto the bed in happiness.