When you come home to them

Oh boy get ready for a whole lot of fanboys screaming

Diluc

This man would be like the first or second person to get you because of the massive overload of primogems and Intertwined Fate, And if that somehow doesn't work he has the wallet. When you do come home, he literally screams and Kaeya has to ask him what's wrong. He immediately puts you on the team and levels you up to the max because this boy is childe 2.0. He would be grinning while leveling you up and that's rare.

Venti

With the amount that Venti has, he does the risky 1 roll and he gets scared if he's not gonna get you because of all the time and effort it took for him to get the primogems. He would be sobbing if he only has 1,600 primosgems left and you not home. on his last roll when he sees the golden light, he becomes deku 2.0 crying a river of tears. And when he sees you on his screen he screams (Davlin spat out his drink when he heard Venti scream)

Albedo

This man calculated shit and he out here solving how to get you the fastest and even got the preferred artifacts for you. This man doing some math codding shit because when he saw the golden light he knew it was you. so when you appeared on his screen he smirked, upgrading you to his maximum power to make you the dps of the team. He calculated how much attack power and what support characters are best with you and Sucrose was worried about his health.

Xiao

With the help of Morax (Aka. dad Zhongli) he got you in like 90 pulls. He cried happy tears and Guizhong was asking Morax why he's crying and got tissues for him. He would level you up, get your talents to the max, everything was prepared for you because he is simping hard. He never stopped playing to Morax and Guizhong as well as the other adepti had to force him to sleep.

Chongyun

Chongyun didn't have much so he doubts that he would be able to get you in the number of primogems he has. But when he was on the edge, that stupid golden (Pretend he 5 star) light appeared and he knew it was you. Thank god Xingqiu lives with him or else he would never stop playing and not get enough sleep. Chongyun would even dream of what happened that day.