They get isekai'd to Teyvat (Special 3/7)

Scenario: You come back injured and they have to patch you up

Diluc

Diluc was watching the sunset on the balcony waiting for Y/N to arrive, it been 3 weeks ever since he appeared in Teyvat. 'is it gonna be for 2 months just like Y/N or longer or shorter?' His thoughts flooded him like a wave, that is until he heard footsteps coming to the winery. He snapped out of his thoughts and saw Y/N with scratches and blood on their clothes, he didn't think twice before jumping off the balcony to help her.

"Oh, hey Diluc" Y/n coughed out using her claymore to help you up, "How did you get hurt?! I thought you were only at tavern today." Diluc said with worry in his voice, "I got attacked by the fatui, after that treasure hoaders. don't worry I got them all so everyone is safe" She said before passing out into Dilucs arms, Diluc immediately yelled for help and the maids helped out while Diluc walked back and forth hoping you will be ok. "Diluc, Ms. Ragnvindr is alright but she will have to rest for some time today's and tomorrow."

Diluc sat in a chair next to the bed where the girl laid, he was worried as hell that his favorite character (*cough* and who he simps for *cough*)is hurt. Y/n's eyes fluttered open and turned her head to see a sleeping diluc his head laying on her hand tear strains on his cheeks. 

"I'm so sorry I worried you Diluc, I'll make up for it somehow" She muttered to herself, even though she felt pain everywhere on her body, she repositioned Diluc so he would be laying on her lap. They both were soon asleep.

Venti

He was practicing his lyre on the statue of the sevens in windrise hands, wait for Y/N to arrive. '3 weeks already gone by, i wonder how davlin is doing.' he thought, a few more minutes pass by and he still waiting for Y/N. "Maybe I should go search for them, its already been an hour of me waiting for her," he says while jumping off the statue and walked around windrise in any sign of the female. When he did find her, she was injured holding on to her abdomen that leaked blood with a painful face.

"Y/n!" Venti ran up to her, "V-Venti? Aren't you s-supposed to be waiting at w-windrise?" She coughed while Venti took his cloak off to wrap around Y/N, "I waited for an hour and went to go find you, how did you get hurt?!" Y/N chuckled, "I got caught by some hilichurls, 2 big ones, and 5 small ones. They were more powerful than I thought" Y/N started coughing and Venti carried her bridal style and ran towards the statue of the seven. When they arrived the statue glowed and healed Y/N's wounds, "not many people know the statue of the sevens heal people, your one of the first, ehe~."

"Next time we're going to be together, I don't want you to get hurt ." Venti said, "But you don't have a weapon or a vision, I could give you one, yes but it would show that I am still in teyvat." the girl chuckled, "let's just get some rest now, we got a big day tomorrow as well!" Venti snuggled up to Y/N, she giggled and held onto him as well while they both drifted off to sleep in each other's arms.

Albedo

It was sunrise in dragonspine, even though it was hard to tell up there in the mountain. Albedo has been sketching the scenery of the view from dragonspine, he was most fascinated to experience being the teyvat in his own eyes. Y/N went to go get some supplies from mondstadt for her next experiment with T/n, which was an hour ago so Albedo headed back to the camp.

When he got there he found a pile of stuff and an injured Y/n on the ground, Albedo rushed to her side and a rarely big frostbite on her chest. "How did you get hurt? this doesn't look like it was from up here on the mountain"Albedo said while grabbing a warming bottle "it was somehow, a cryo abyss mage appeared and attacked me, thankfully I was almost at the camp so I got to safety first before losing my stamina" Y/n said while feeling better by the potion, but had scars on her arm, Albedo wrapped it up with a spare cloth. 

"thank you Albedo, you didn't have to-" She was cut off by Albedo hugging her close to him tears threatening to come out of the boy's eyes. "Don't get hurt again, I-I hate to see you injured" he said, "I promise, I will try my best not to get injured.  How about you help me prepare for the next experiment for T/n, I'll need some assistance" Albedo nodded agreeing to help her out her out for the rest of the day

Xiao

He was up at the balcony eating a plate of almond tofu, He's been exploring Dihua marsh for the last 3 weeks now and has been known in Liyue as the Yaksha's friend which fascinated people how a boy like him friend the cold harsh Adeptus. Verr was surprised as well but also happy the Yaksha has a friend she can talk to, but hours pass by and Xiao has been waiting there at the balcony for a very very long time. That is until he looks to his side to see a limping Y/N with some blood on her cheek, "No need to worry about me, just injured so it will go away"

"H-how did you get injured?" he asked getting closer to her a hand on he back, "T/n called my name and there were 2 ruin hunters, those things attacked me first before I finished them off. But you shouldn't worry, for Adeptus power heal quicker than mortals." She turned her head to be surprised by a small glint of tears in Xiao's eyes, "Are you crying? there is no need to cry of my injuries" She sighed and hugged Xiao to stop him from crying.

Xiao blushed but hugged back. The 2 stayed like that for a while before separating, "I made you some Tofu, if you like" Xiao said giving the plate to Y/n, "Thank you" The 2 stayed there talking while Verr watched from a distance, proud that the Yaksha has someone to open up to.

Chongyun

Chongyun was traveling to liyue harbor with T/n to go see the view of the ocean and to see Liyue in his own eyes while Y/n went to go do her work. Chongyun arrived at Qingce village at sundown and saw Y/n walking back with her claymore on her back but with some scratches on her cheek. Chongyun ran up to Y/n, "Y/n! you got hurt! Did something happen while you were fighting off evil spirits?" "Yes, I did get hurt while fighting a strong spirit. i should be fine with some slime to get all the bad stuff out"

Chongyun blinked, 'wait, slime?' "why do you need slime? doesn't it make it worse? here come to the stream water is better" Chongyun said holding Y/n's hand while going down the stairs, the exorcist trying to hide her blush. Chongyun brushed some water onto her cheek and patched in a bandage he made with glave flower petals and some condensed slime. "Thank you Chongyun, but you didn't have to help." "It is always good to help someone out, especially someone as important as you" 

"Y-yeah let's get back up and get something to eat." Y/n said to distract him from seeing her blushing mess of a face, She held his hand as they walked up to hand out with each other. The elders were proud of Y/n to have a liking to someone as sweet as a sweet flower.

A/N: I am back from my break! I am sorry you guys waited for a long time, I just need to focus more on my school work. The schedule for updates might be a bit out of place so forgive me for that. I will get to your request as fast as I can! It's great to be back from a break! I will also have a separate area for requesting! have a great rest of your day! (or night!)