They get isekai'd to Teyvat (Special 4/7)

Sorry for the delay with this chapter! Got some test I had to study for so the endings might be cringe and I do apologize for that qwq

I will also be editing the chapters so it might take a while, but while editing, requests will be open!

Scenario: You guys hold hands while taking a rest from work at night

Diluc

After another week of being the genshin impact, it was quite normal for Diluc to wake up in a world full of magic. It was nighttime at the Winery and Diluc came back to the winery with T/n and Paimon, Y/n finished doing some of her own work was also going back to the winery. "Y/n!" Paimon called out, the red hair girl look at T/n and Diluc smiling at her returning it was a small smile. "T/n, Paimon, what are you doing here? Aren't you supposed to be at Liyue?" Y/n asked, "Well we sorta don't have any mora left and couldn't get a room at wangshu inn so we came back to ask if we could stay here until we get enough mora 

Y/n sighed and agreed to let them into the Mansion for the night, Diluc heading to the balcony for his daily stargazing. A few minutes pass by and everything was quiet until Y/n spoke up leaning on the door frame to the balcony "How is everything Diluc" Diluc jumped at the sound of her voice, "y-yeah, it's been going fine for the first 5 weeks of being here. but I still wonder when i will leave." 

Y/n walked toward leaning on the railing next to him, "might be the same length of time when I was at your world, it was an interesting experience there." Diluc nodded, moving his hand closer to her hand. Y/n noticed and sucked in her pride to hold his hand, Diluc blushing red when she did both watching the stars in silence, a smile on both their faces and a shade of red on their cheeks.

Venti

T/n and Y/n were helping clearing a domain and Venti had to wait for them since it was to dangerous for him. "Finally! Paimon thought we were gonna be in their forever if it wasn't for tone-deaf bard to keep us waiting!" "Ehe~" "Ehe te nandayo!!" Venti ran towards the group while paimon called Y/n ugly nicknames.

"Venti save me!" Y/n hide behind him with a smug face, "Thanks Y/n! See you soon!" T/n waved goodbye dragging Paimon towards mondstadt, "Man, Paimon is a rude one. " Y/n said sighing. "Yeah, I have to agree with that one. Hey, do you want to go to mondstadt as well? I wanted to see the sunset from the very top of the mondstadt!" Venti asked. "Heck yeah! I know the perfect place! let's go!" Y/n said holding on to Venti's hand running towards the big statue in front of the church.
(Statue of Y/n? idk the name stupid author right here qwq)

"h-how are we gonna get on the statue?" Venti asked forgetting about Y/n's e skill, "hehe, i have my skills now hold on!" A power of anemo pushed both of them off the ground and onto the hands of the statue, "Come sit down! I got us some apples before going with T/n" Y/n passed an apple to Venti, the two sat in comfortable silence while the sunset and the lights in the plaza turn on forgetting the hands that connect their love for each other.

Albedo

Albedo was following T/n and Y/n for experimenting with the festering desire,  taking many notes, and almost freezing of sheer cold. "That should be enough experimenting for today, thank you T/n for helping out. Albedo, let's get back to the campsite." Albedo nodded quietly while following Y/n back while Paimon and T/n went back to Liyue, "Hey Y/n? is it ok if I take a nap when we arrive? I haven't been able to sleep much." 

"Sure, I'll be experimenting more so call me if needed" Albedo was out like a light when he took the chance to nap, a few minutes pass by and Y/n yawned when she finished the experiment. She looked to her left to admire Albedo's features without being caught, 'I have to admit, he is quite pretty' She sat next to Albedo and held his hand, she was surprised how soft it was considering he drew a lot like her. 

Y/n smiled and readjusted him to so his head was on her shoulder so he wouldn't get any neck pain when he wakes up, The girl continued to write down some notes with her dominant hand still wanting to hold Albedo's hand. Y/n had a small smile through the sunset, letting them have a time of peace and silence.

Xiao

The inn has been most busy thanks to lantern rite and Xiao was on the balcony admiring more of Liyue, but also thinking of thoughts on what will happen when he leaves. 'What would Y/n do if I was gone from teyvat, how long will I stay here? Is everyone ok back at home?' he questions himself until he heard a voice, "Don't think too much, it can upset you, mortals, a lot." He looks to his side to Y/n, eyes closed.

"y-yeah, but I can't stop thinking if everyone is safe back at home. You worry too right?" Xiao asked without thinking, Y/n stayed silent. "Oh yeah, sorry. I forgot about your past" Y/n walks towards him to hug him from behind holding both of his hands, her head on his shoulder. "it's alright, it wasn't the first time I got asked that question."

"yeah, also thanks for taking care of me while I'm in teyvat, I don't know what I do without your help." "My life is to protect the people of liyue, if I didn't help you I would be breaking my contract with Morax." Y/n answered, somehow not noticing Verr watching the 2 with a smile. 'The yaksha and the mortal, such a name for a story'

Chongyun

Qingce village has been a bit more busy thanks to lantern rite coming soon, some here for spicy chilis and some for the fresh glaze Lillies. Chongyun helped out as well getting him all tired when the day was coming to an end, He waited for Y/n as usual eating a skewer. "Chongyun, you should be back inside it's getting cold for you" he turned around to see Y/n walking towards him.

"I was waiting for you, and I wanted to ask if we could go to Lantern rite together." He asked shyly scratching his neck, Y/n blushed "S-sure, if you are happy with it we can go" Chongyun smiled making the girl blush more, the two forget to get inside and sit down to admire the stars. "the stars are beautiful tonight, they're brighter than the other nights" Chongyun pointed out, his hand landing on Y/n's hand. 

Y/n was red at this point, "Y-yeah it is". the warmth of the two souls warm each other on a cold night, Granny Rouxin watching the 2 with a smile. 'young love, such a lovely thing.' She says in her mind, not wanting the disturb the two.

Man did that take 2 hours of constant typing, but requests are now open so go to the request tab of this book for an idea for this book! it actually helps me a lot from overthinking for an idea!