If you were gonna be in a movie

Diluc

Diluc would lose his shit if a genshin impact movie was coming out and you were in it, he would try and calm down but ultimately fails. Kaeya just sighs and already knows what the heck is gonna happen when the movie comes out, and they have Netflix so this means he's gonna watch it almost all the time. 

Venti

He would go on google and search it up on his computer or phone and scream, wide eyes and everything. He would set his wallpapers as the trailer thumbnail which had you in it, and he would save up money to see the movie. he might possibly even buy a movie so he can watch it again and again.

Albedo

Sucrose was the one who showed Albedo the movie trailer because of his obsession of you, and Albedo immediately got his tablet and pen and drew so many artworks of your design in the movie. He might use the movie to learn more about you because that's what simps do I guess, He is a researcher.

Xiao

This man would watch it over and over and over again writing down notes on your characters, and Zhongli of course being the best dad already preordered the movie when it comes out. He just can't wait for the movie to come out and watch you in action with the power of animations, he might as well just buy posters of you.

Chongyun

He was just eating a popsicle and looking through some game news on his phone until he found the article saying a new genshin impact movie was coming out, and when he found out that you were gonna be in it he was screaming. He went to Xingqiu to talk about the movie to him while he just read a book.