They get isekai'd to Teyvat (Special 1/7)

A/N: This one is gonna be a big one since I'm doing 7 special chapters, I'm just so shocked I got over 1.5k views on my book I'm just so happy qwq. Updates are gonna be a bit random from normal since I have more school work to do and some preparations for future events so please forgive me! (Thank you to esTEH_pahit for the writing idea!)

Diluc

"Diluc it's time to sleep its 2 am and your still playing genshin, I question how you still have resin." Kaeya said while turning off the lights, "Just remember to at least get some sleep alright, I don't want you to go all-nighter all the time."

"Alright alright, just leave me be," Diluc said playing genshin while wearing Y/n's coat she gifted before she left, he looked back at the screen to only be blinded by a white light closing his eyes. When he woke up he was in a grassy field, when he turned around he found a huge tree and a statute of the seven. He was in windrise, in the game he was playing before Kaeya closed his door. 'Holy Barbatos Did I just get Isekai'd into genshin impact?! And if this is windrise then Mondstant shouldn't be far-' His train of thoughts getting interrupted with the sound of hilichurls running towards him.

Diluc ran as fast as he could until he tripped and put his arms up to defend himself closing his eyes shut, but instead of an attack, he felt warmth like fire and sounds of a claymore killing the hilichurls. When he opened his eye's his found the one and only Y/N her back facing him, there was silence until he spoke her name. "Y/N? is that you?", Diluc asked Y/N turning around to face him. "Diluc? what are you doing here in Teyvat? I thought you were from another world?" She asked walking towards him helping him up.

"Looks like the same thing that happened to you happened to me I guess" He explained, Y/n nodding. "Come with me, and looks like you're wearing my coat." She chuckled making Diluc blush, they started to walk towards Angels share to rest for the night.

Venti

"Remember to sleep Venti" Davlin told Venti before turning off all the lights in the house, it was only 8 pm so Venti got to stay up for a bit more. "Alright Davlin, just let me play one more song and I'll sleep." Venti has been practicing the Lyre Y/N gave to him before going back to Teyvat and ever since then, he's been practicing the lyre.

He looked back at the screen which had the music sheet but was blinded by light, he shut his eyes holding the lyre tight with him. When he opened his eyes, he found himself in a field of grass and windwheel asters near rocks. His eyes widen in shock, he was in windrise. He heard a lyre being played and looked up to see Y/N playing the lyre, "Y/N?! Is that you?!". Y/N stopped and looked at Venti, "Venti?" She jumped down the statue. 

"Y/N oh my lord, I-I don't know how I got here how am I gonna go back to my world-" Y/N hugged him to stop worrying "Venti , sssh, It's alright we'll find a way to get you back home. but right now we gotta get you somewhere to rest, the night isn't nice in the wild." Y/n started to walk Venti to the Tavern in order to keep Venti warm and not worry, "I see you kept my Lyre, your so sweet Venti~" Venti Blushed kind of forgetting he had the lyre in his hands.

Albedo

Sucrose was already asleep while Albedo just stayed up sketching in Y/N's sketchbook, reading notes in the sketchbook. 'I wonder how Y/N is doing, I mean she is from a video game and might not remember what happened but I just worry for her.' Albedo thought, he flipped to a blank page but was sucked into the sketchbook.

Albedo woke up to coldness, he was in Starglow Cavern in Dragonspine. Albedo was freezing the sheer cold slowly affecting him, he tried to find an exit but he got lost and getting slow each step.'Crap is this really how I'm gonna die?' he stopped when he heard footsteps, he looked around. "Help! Please help me!" He yelled, Albedo fell to the ground on his knees hugging himself. he felt arms go around him and warmth came to him, a voice spoke "Albedo, how did you get here?"

He looked at the person to see Y/N with a face of confusion and worry, "Come on, we can't stay here with you in these clothes. It's a good thing I bring an emergency warmth bottle, let's go now" carrying Albedo on her back. She noticed her sketchbook in his hands, "Looks like you kept my sketchbook, that's good" Albedo stayed silent soon sleeping on her back while heading to her camp.

Xiao

"Xiao it's time to sleep," Zhongli says while turning off the lights, Xiao nodded and put his phone down to sleep. After brushing his teeth and wore Y/n's Sleeve he gets a notification from his phone, when he turns the phone on he gets engulfed by light.

Xiao opened his eyes to be greeted by cloud retainer "Who dares appear on Adepti lands at this time" Xiao looks around to see the rest of the Adepti and even Rex Lapis, "They are with me" a voice called. Xiao looks behind him to see the Yakasha Y/N walking towards them, "It is quite surprising to be protecting this Mortal" Y/N scoffed and teleported to Wangshu inn Xiao in her arms.

"Xiao, what were doing there, and how did you get there without getting noticed," Y/n asked, or more like a demanding question. "I-I don't know, I was gonna check my phone since I got a notification but I woke up to see the adepti I-" He was engulfed into a hug "Stop panicking, you should be lucky I was at that meeting. You'll stay at wangshu inn until we find a way to get you back to your world, call my name if you need anything." and like that Y/N disappears leaving Xiao on the balcony blushing not noticing the butterfly pendant on his head. 

Chongyun

He was already asleep with your sweater on since it actually helped him sleep more than just play genshin all night long. He was all comfy but in his dream, he was in darkness.

When he woke up, stretched his arms, opened his eyes, and screamed. He was in Tianqiu valley,'H-How the heck did I get here?!' The sounds of a geovishap came behind him and Chongyun ran to the highest place he can go to. "Crap Crap Crap Crap I don't even have a weapon to fight that thing!" His train of thoughts was cut when he felt arms on his legs and back, he looked at the mysterious person to see Y/N. Y/N let Chongun land on a fairly high building and went back down to defeat the geovishap, Chongyun looked down to watch Y/n fight. Y/N went back to Chongyun, "Chongyun, how did you get here?"

"I-I don't know, I really just woke up here and a GeoVishap was behind me!" Chongyun explained Y/N sighed. "Looks like we gonna be here for a while, might be the same thing that happened to me but in my world I guess. Come on, let's get you to my place you'll be able to stay there until you go back." Chongyun got yet again picked into the Exorcist's arms and went to Qingce vilage.

A/N: Wow this took longer than expected, I will try my best to post the next special as soon as possible! (I got many tests to do so please forgive me if the next part comes late qwq)