Special Xiao Oneshot

Ok, this is just for random because I'm still waiting for more requests so I have this to replace my absence (and because I simp Xiao) So this may be a bit confusing, but I'm bored and have nothing else to do. Dont worry I'm working on the current requests!

Some info of you in this Oneshot

This is in-game au, you have wings similar to Exuisai from arknights but you get to choose the color, and you are one the silent Adeptus that wears a blind fold (no you are not mute you don't speak to the ones you don't trust)

As one of the adepti, you protect Liyue and its people as said in your contract. Y/n and cloud retainer have shared the domain, but Y/n's area is somewhere no other can come except for Rex lapis. Until Cloud retainer arrived in front of Y/n to inform of the danger Liyue is in, when she got this news she knew it was time to leave the domain. She climbed onto Cloud retainers back and flew to the jade chamber where the rest of the adepti were at, as well as the Yaksha. 

"One has arrived with Y/n, to help resolve this danger"

Xiao stared at Y/n, as the girl stared out at osial, Ganyu explain to Y/n the plan to defeat the ocean god. 'Everything has changed ever since I remained in the domain, and looks like they are doing fine without res lapis' Y/n thought. She looked at Ningguang and nodded, a sign to start the battle summoning her F/w. (Favorite weapon)

"Hey! it's the fatui! they're attacking the guizhong ballista!" Paimon warned the others, Keqing and T/n we already on their way to defeat them. Y/n sent some of her shattered wings to defeat them, 'this T/n and paimon, they seem unfamiliar...' 

Minutes went by and Y/n looked at osial creating a huge ball of water and the millelith running away, until the adepti power grounds shattered T/n falling down. Xiao was about to save them but Y/n saved them, 

"phew! I thought T/n was gonna done for!" Paimon said, T/n thanking the girl adeptus who stayed quiet. 

Time skip to when they arrived at the harbor because we have a lazy author

"Its finally over now" Paimin said with relief, "The aura of Osial is gone, he is only back into his deep slumber" moon craver answered.

"We are indebt for you adepti, but we can not yield to your wishes. So please watch the people and its cities, for we see a new light for liyue." Ningguang said.

Time passes by after the small argument until everyone calms down, the sun rises in from the sea as the blindfold on Y/n let's loose and flies away with the wind. Y/n turns around showing her E/c and spoke, "if Liyue is in a new light, than shall I try and become a different person as well." She said with a small smile on her face. As the other adepti leave to their domains except for the yaksha.

T/n blushes at the girl, as Paimon tries to drag them to somewhere else. Xiao comes closer to the adeptus girl and holds her hand,

"How were things when I was in the domain" she asked

"Terrible, more demons appeared when  you left and I missed you" Xiao answered slightly annoyed

Y/n chuckled at the answer, Telaporting to the balcony of Wangshu inn with Xiao. "I'm sorry I had stayed there, I had to take some time off since it was rex lapis death. So how can I repay for all the years I've been gone for." She said leaning on the railing, looking out at Dihua marsh.

"You stay with me forever"

Xiao hugs her from behind carefully not to hurt her wings, snuggling his head into her back neck relaxing to her soft skin. Y/n giggled at the touch, both staying in silence.

A few days later at night, wangshu inn balcony

"Y/n! Xiao! We got almond tofu and F/f  (favorite food) for you! Hey why is tone-deaf bard here?!" Paimon yells while floating towards them. Venti has been visiting them each day, well mostly watching from afar as well.

"Ehe~! Looks like we have a party of people!"

"Tch, what do you two want," Xiao said annoyingly

Y/n smiled as she ate her F/f, watching the 4 talk and get annoyed more by Paimon. T/n and Paimon wave goodbye and Venti and Y/n wave back except for Xiao of course, "Alright then, I should get going now, Have fun you two~!" Venti said before teleporting away to mondstadt for the night. 

The two watched the stars together on the roof, Y/n leaning her back on Xiao's chest his arms on her waist. The sounds of the customers in the Inn having their fun, and the sounds of the wind of liyue blowing past the newfound lovebirds. Xiao snuggled into Y/n's back neck, finding it most relaxing to him to be close to her being careful with her shattered wings. They closed their eyes as they finally take rest after days of fighting together, a sweet dream filling their minds...

"And that's the tale on how the Vigilant Yaksha and Silent Adeptus reunited and stayed together forever, the end~!" Venti finished, Paimon and T/n clapping their hands as well as a small crowd listening to the story. 'A tale worth listening to in all of teyvat' Venti thought, a small smile on his face.

Ok please don't judge me for the random special, I just wanted to do something new and this is really bad so please forgive me qwq