Peter and Wanda first meet

How I think the writers would probably have Peter and Wanda meet after the events of Age of Ultron and The Amazing Spider-Man 1 film.

Peter sat in the Avengers compound. It had been a month since the battle of Sokovia, a week since Tony Stark visited him and his Aunt and asking him to join the Avengers. At first he didn't know as it had been a couple of days since his fight with Dr Connors on the top of the OsCorp tower. After a talk with May, she convinced him, that maybe he should. 'You could save much more then New York' were her exact words.

For the past hour, he heard previous S.H.I.E.L.D agents tell him to not go near the girl in red. That she could read minds. He didn't care for what they said, he had seen her walk away twenty minutes ago because of the comments. All he saw was someone, who could do with a friend.

He quietly snuck away from everyone else and found himself in a corridor, when the sound of soft music was heard. Being a fan of all types of music he knew what the song was. It was Human by Christina Perri.

The song was coming from what he could tell was a training room. He slowly opened the door and saw that the girl was sat in the middle of the room, a Rubik's cube floating in front of her as she sang the song quietly.

"Nice singing." Peter said. The Rubix cube instantly dropped and the girl spun around, her hands and eyes glowing scarlet. "It's okay, I want to be your friend." He said as he put his hands in front of him.

"Why? So you can take the piss out of me?" She accented voice growled. 

"No. I generally want to be your friend." He said as he took off his mask revealing his seventeen year old face. "I'm Peter or your friendly neighborhood Spider-Man." Peter said as he put out his hand.

"Wanda Maximoff." She replied shaking his hand.

"So why are you on your own and not with the team?" He asked.

"Because they still treat me as someone who's hostile. Not that I blame them, it wasn't long ago I nearly helped cause extinction." Wanda replied. "That and they think I'm going to look into thier minds."

"Would you look into thier minds willingly?" He asked her.

"No." Wanda snapped.

"Well, you can look into my mind." Peter said to her. "If anyone sees you doing it, I'll tell them that I let you." He saw he hesitation on her face. "I've got nothing to hide."

Wanda, still hesitant, lifted her hand as a small scarlet ball went into Peter's head.

She found herself floating around Peter's memories. She saw all the happiness with an older couple. When she stumbled across a memory of Peter, on the floor with his hand on his Uncles chest.

"Uncle Ben. Uncle Ben. SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE! SOMEONE CALL AN AMBULANCE. Please, god no." Peter cried as his Uncle bleed out.

The memory changes to a person in dark red and blue Spandex being held by the neck by a tail. His wrists were in one claw as another pulled off the mask, revealing a bloodied Peter. Who struggled.

"Poor Peter Parker!" Lizard Connors growled with a smirk. "No Mother. No Father. No Uncle. All alone."

Wanda left Peter's mind and looked at him, shocked. "You've been through so much. How old are you?"

"Eighteen." Peter replied. "Listen, I don't know what you've been through or done, so I can't just say ignore what others says. Because you really can't. You have a great power, Uncle Ben always told me 'With great power. Comes great responsibility' at first I didn't get it, but when I lost him I finally understood."

"He sounds like a nice man." Wanda said.

"Understatement of the century. He was the best man I had ever known. When you needed to say anything, he was there. He'd know if something was bothering you, no matter how well you hid it. He just knew." Peter explained as he smiled at the memories.

"Wish I met him." Wanda replied.

"I'm sure he would definitely like you." Peter said. "Come on, let's join the others before they start asking." Wanda couldn't help the first smile that appeared on her face and a genuine one at that as she linked arms with him.

"Okay. If you're here, I'm sure I can put up with them." She joked as the two laughed and left the training room.