After Lagos

This was actually the first one shot I ever did and you can find the original there. This one is different as it's a continuation from Wanda's not so secret crush.

Peter walked away from Steve after watching the Lagos incident on the news that happened the month before, it still weighed on the teams mind, especially Wandas. Pietro couldn't hide the smile that appeared on his face as he watched Peter walk off and he knew where he was going.

Peter walked down the corridor to Wanda's room and saw she was on her bed and also watching the news.

'...what legal authority does Enhanced individual Wanda Maximoff have...' was what the news presenter said before Peter turned the TV off. Wanda looked behind and saw Peter slowly walking in.

"You okay?" Peter asked, he knew it was a stupid question. But he didn't care, he just wanted to help Wanda.

"It's my fault." Wanda replied.

"That's not true." Peter quickly said.

"Turn back on the news and they say a very different story, they are being very Pete." Wanda said looking at him. "Please don't try to make me feel better."

Peter looked down and started to walk towards her. "I'm not doing that." He said as he sat down on her bed and turned to face her.

Wanda looked at Peter and got lost in his brown eyes. "Maybe I should stop using my powers." She said as she looked at the floor.

"Wanda, when you can do the things that we can..." She then looked at Peter again. "But you don't, and then the bad things happen...they happen because of you." Peter told her.

Both teens started to think about Ben Parker, but Wanda also knew he was saying she did her best in Lagos, preventing more people getting killed. She then looked at the floor again.

"It's on both of us." Wanda replied. Peter took her hand in his, making her look at him. All she could see was love and compassion in his eyes, surprising her that he was only sixteen and she was nineteen.

"We will get though this together. Okay?" Peter said as he put his arm around her and gave her a hug, one that Wanda immediately returned as she held him tightly, hoping it would never end.

"Okay." Wanda said, nodding and feeling the warmth from the young spider's hug.

When they pulled back and Wanda looked into Peters eyes, they found themselves slowly leaning in towards one another when Vision then walked in startling the teens.

"Vis, we talked about this." Wanda said, her cheeks bright red while Peter resembled a tomato.

"Yes, but the front door was open so I thought..." Vision then realised they were having a moment before he walked in on them. "Um...Captain Rogers asked me to let you know when Mr Stark and Colonel Rhodes would be arriving."

"Okay, thanks Vis." Peter replied.

"I'll take the door." The Android said, pointing to the door and started to walk out, Wanda couldn't help but smile with Peter at Vision's blunder. Vision then faced the two teens. "Oh, it seems Mr Stark has brought a guest."

"Do we know who it is?" Peter asked.

"The Secretary of State." Vision said before he walked out. Wanda and Peter looked at each other.

"You're not alone." Peter said as he squeezed her hand to reassure her and kissed her head. Wanda watched Peter leave and wished deeply that Vision hadn't walked in.