The Surpise Arrival

In this, Peter helped Steve break the Avengers out of the raft and Steve told Peter and Wanda, as they were the youngest at 18, to stick together. Over the two years they grew close and eventually started dating. This is also taken from inspiration from a video on YouTube called Ghost Rider joins the Avengers. I just put a bit of a SpiderWitch twist on it.

Please leave."

Wanda and Peter looked at their android friend as Peter started to pick him up. Vision had been stabbed though where his stomach would be, his entire body had not finished phasing from his wound.

"What did Cap always say to us? Never leave a man behind!" He said with determination. "We're helping."

"Up, up, up!" Wanda said as she was interrupted by the glass smashing and their attackers landing quickly in front of them.

Proxima Midnight and Corvus Glaive stood up, with their weapons ready. They slowly started to make their way closer to Peter, Wanda and Vision.

The young Sokovian and young man from Queens stood up and faced the two aliens. Her powers surrounding her hands like a shield. While Peter, aimed his web shooters. They'd fight to their deaths if it meant that Vision would live, for Peter, it was making sure his girlfriend and best friend would live.

As Proxima and Corvus got closer, a demonic roar was heard, catching everyone's attention.

They all looked around, all wondering where the roar was coming from. When suddenly, they heard the sound of a engine as they all saw a charred black motorcycle with fire burning from the tyres fly over the humans and android and landing between separating the two groups.

They all watched as a man with a blackened skull step off the bike. It's clothing was as charred as the bike. In its hand, was a burning chain as it stared at Peter and Wanda before it slowly turned his blackened skull at the aliens.

"Hungry!" It said. The voice sounding as charred as it looked.

Proxima then threw her staff at this monster, only for it to grab the staff and snapped it in half, like it was a twig from a tree. It growled as it threw its chain at Corvus, burning his leg and sending him to the ground. Before Proxima went to fight it, only to be sent back.

The ex-Avengers watched as the legend of the Ghost Rider fought the two aliens. Proxima pulled Corvus further away from the monster and as it jumped into the air, swinging it's chain, they both vanished in a blue light.

The Ghost Rider landed where the two aliens were standing, hearing it's metal chain land on the floor, it started to got angry, it went back and forth a couple times as it loudly roared in frustration.

It then turned to Peter and Wanda before it spoke as it pointed at them. "Innocent." It said before it got back on its motorcycle and sped away, leaving a trail of fire.