Wanda learns the truth

Takes place during the Amazing Spider-Man 1 film. In this Wanda and Peter are really close friends who have massive crush on eachother. Wanda found out Peter was Spider-Man as she and Falcon were on the Brooklyn Bridge after the Lizard. She saw Peter helping the kid out the car. She didn't tell anyone who Spider-Man was.

Wanda was in her bedroom at the Avengers and was doing some homework. She understood most of it, which was mostly thanks to her crush Peter Parker. He was there for her when she first went to Midtown Highschool and helped her get settled in. She was there for him when his Uncle Ben was killed.

She smiled at the night before. She had found out that he was Spider-Man when he had saved a small boy from a car that was falling into the water below. She couldn't help but smile when she had invited him to dinner with the Avengers and they argued with him about Spider-Man. He did apologise as he felt it was his fault that the argument started.

Peter landed on her window and gave it a knock, causing her to stop her homework. "You should maybe uh...consider coming through the front door?" Wanda joked as the two laugh. Peter watched as Wanda closed her book and put it to the side. "Also, Rhodey is under the impression that you require psychiatric attention." She added as the AI opened the window and Peter stumbled on. It was then she saw the gashes from a claw and she could easily guess what did this to him.

"Oh, really?" Peter laughed as he held his chest.

"Peter, what happened?" She worriedly asked as she helped him sit on her desk chair.

"You should see the other guy. The other guy, in this instance, being a giant mutant lizard." Peter groaned. As Wanda went into her bathroom to get clean towels and the first aid kit. She heard Steve as she sat with Peter.

"Hey, Wanda. Do you want uh...coco? Sam's making some coco." Steve said. Wanda quickly goes to answer Steve, who she saw as a father figure and Peter went to hide.

Wanda opened her door and poked her head out. "No thanks Steve. Thank you for asking."

"Okay. I just thought I remembered somebody saying last week to Natasha that her fantasy was to live in a chocolate house." Steve teased.

"Well, that's impractical." She said as she shuts her door, then opens it again. "And fattening!" She shuts her door again and turns to face Peter, who had a cheeky smile on his face.

"Chocolate house?" He joked as she rolled her eyes at Peter then opens her door again. Steve was still standing.

"Sorry, Steve." She said rederring to the coco

"It's good." Steve replied with a smile.

"I just, I can't um...have coco right now, because I'm working...I'm doing this um...I have to...I have cramps." Wanda lied, her face going slightly pink.

"Oh." Steve replied as his eyes went wide as he too, went red.

"I feel kind of pukey and just sort of, I don't know, emotional." Wanda said as Steve looked awkward at her.

"Okay. Good. Good." Steve nervously said.

"Like I keep crying. It's brutal. You don't wanna know, trust me. It's like, bad!" She replied, clutching her abdomen to prove a point.

"I got it." Steve said as he slowly walked away.

"Thanks, Steve." Wanda replied quickly.

"Alright." Steve said walking away.

Wanda then sat and started to clean his chest wound, Peter tries to kiss her but she stops him.

"I know what this is." Wanda whispered.

"What is it?" Peter asked.

"Everyday, since I joined the Avengers, I'd fight bad guys, all geared up. And everytime I go on missions, I wonder if I was gonna make it home." Wanda told him, shyly.

Peter listened to her and quickly nodded. "Okay. I gotta stop him though. I have to, because I created him." He told her looking down.

"What do you mean?" She asked him confused.

Peter looked outside her window before looking back at her. "I gave him an equation that made all of this possible. Something my father had been working on, secretly. Now I realize why he kept it a secret. Wanda, this is my responsibility. I have to fix it."

Wanda looked at Peter, locking eyes with him. Peter leaned in as did Wanda, who suddenly got a mischievous smile. "Easy, bugboy." She quietly said. "You're still hurt." She said as she slowly kissed his lips.